FogOfWar

Hungry Heart dating idea

After spending much time fruitlessly attempting to meet 'the one' I have decided to start a dating site for Springsteen's Hungry Hearts. Currently, there is one bloke in the database. Me. If you want more information or indeed to add yourself to the database - please ask. 

BTW - its not me in the photo. It's Alvin Straight. If you have heard of him and love the film - then we are a good match - unless you're a bloke - in which case drinking buddies would be my limit.

• Like 4

All the ladies chickened out... you didn't get a single like..

I'm am a married woman and therefore currently not available for your data base :P.

Frankly, I don't know if I would be capable of having a romantic relationship with another Bruce fan..

BUT as we all know by now, relationships end, people leave or die, we might no longer believe in fairytale endings ourselves, yet our hearts remain restless and hungry. So yes, I support your idea. As far as I know, some actually have found each other on the Lake..

Good luck riding the tunnel of love..

8 hours ago, FogOfWar said:

BTW - its not me in the photo

Good think or you may have a harder time? :lol:

3 hours ago, Silvia said:

Frankly, I don't know if I would be capable of having a romantic relationship with another Bruce fan

Really? I would love to have the totally Bruce fan as a partner. There would never be that awkward question. "Honey I'm thinking we need to go to New Jersey for a concert" B) 

• Like 2

If any attractive young lady is looking for a young, handsome, stinking rich and successful gentleman who's witty, generous and fun to be with ....

... then I'm afraid that counts me out :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

Really? I would love to have the totally Bruce fan as a partner. There would never be that awkward question. "Honey I'm thinking we need to go to New Jersey for a concert" B) 

We don't have any awquard situations..

When Bruce is on tour I'd just say: "Honey, Bruce is playing in Milano. I'd like you to come with me. But if you're not, I'm going alone."

He always does, those are the little sacrifices of a happy marriage.

I have to endure long sports related conversations I have absolutely no interest in..

On our visit to the States I had to go to a baseball game with him. I was jet lagged and fell asleep on a lousy plastic seat.. And please, don't mention the rules of that game to me..

In our house, opposites attract..;)

"We fell in love,

I knew it had to end"

Just what TYPE of dating site do you have in mind??? :blink:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Born To Walk said:

If any attractive young lady is looking for a young, handsome, stinking rich and successful gentleman who's witty, generous and fun to be with ....

... then I'm afraid that counts me out :(

Now then, Keith, I will have to consult the 'I like that' thread to see whether it would be ethical to 'like' this post ...or would it be controversial? Downright wrong? Right? Rude?  Would you put me on ignore? Report me to Sharky? 

So I'll just quote it for now ;) :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Irish Ian said:

"We fell in love,

I knew it had to end"

Just what TYPE of dating site do you have in mind??? :blink:

And then it ends...and then some decisions have to be made...

Who will get the furniture...who will get the TV...who will get the stereo set...who will get the complete Monty Python DVD box set...

And then... and then... and then...

Who will get all the Bruce Springsteen bootlegs?:unsure: 

....both 50% of them? and which bootlegs? they both want to have Maint Point 1975 AND Bottom Line 1975 AND Winterland AND Boston 1977...

...and they both do NOT want the 1992/1993 tour bootlegs:D...

SO DO NOT DATE A DIEHARD BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN FAN IF YOU WANT TO KEEP ALL OF YOUR BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN BOOTLEGS!!!:P:P:P

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lampi said:

And then it ends...and then some decisions have to be made...

Who will get the furniture...who will get the TV...who will get the stereo set...who will get the complete Monty Python DVD box set...

Who will get "The Stranger"?

7 hours ago, Lampi said:

And then... and then... and then...

Who will get all the Bruce Springsteen bootlegs?:unsure: 

Oh, that part's easy! :D

• Like 1

Be  better than the Crush on You dating website

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark V said:

Be  better than the Crush on You dating website

Or the "You Can Look But You Better Not Touch Virtual Dating Site". 

• Like 4

On 10/07/2017 at 4:34 PM, Silvia said:

Frankly, I don't know if I would be capable of having a romantic relationship with another Bruce fan..

Trust me it has it's good points, no arguments about the name of our son..Bruce B) 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, newcastle roy said:

Trust me it has it's good points, no arguments about the name of our son..Bruce B) 

My husband has only agreed with our next dog being called Bruce, and the cat Patti.

We haven't setled on the breed yet :P.

• Like 2

I hate to be the one to say it, but this is likely to quickly devolve from dating service to sausage party.

• Like 1

No shame in looking for love among the likeminded.

I think there may be an established FB group for this.