musicdav24

Next Archive - Any Rumors?

4 minutes ago, Lampi said:

Or proof they really don't have 20.8.1981.

Indeed.

5 hours ago, Promise61 said:

I have a feeling that the VV show will be a free download on the 23rd to existing Nugs customers, for a limited period.

I have total faith in his philanthropy and his ability to say a great big 'thank you'.

I heard Mr Landau laughing in the wind as I read this. 

6 minutes ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

I heard Mr Landau laughing in the wind as I read this. 

a Danny DeVito scene.. 

@Paolo's Circus Story do you realise when someone is reading and posting on Greasy Lake and eating at the same time the Gif above is not good for the stomach? But @Silvia is also to blame as she started the whole thing.

Better if-you-know-who returns to the Lake for some posts with a REAL LONG list of ALL shows which could be next months release-or next Monday's release-so we will get to the next page soon.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lampi said:

@Paolo's Circus Story do you realise when someone is reading and posting on Greasy Lake and eating at the same time the Gif above is not good for the stomach? But @Silvia is also to blame as she started the whole thing.

I'm struggling to see how a gif of DeVito can be reacted to in any way other than admiration. Regardless...

4nPb.gif This is the gif for your response.

11 minutes ago, Lampi said:

Better if-you-know-who returns to the Lake for some posts with a REAL LONG list of ALL shows which could be next months release-or next Monday's release-so we will get to the next page soon.

He's been calling us out on Reddit recently. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/BruceSpringsteen/comments/cze7to/who_do_i_complain_to_about_a_springsteen_forum/

^ Fwiw, I'm in no way posting this with the intention of being a twat to/about this lad, it's just 100% relevant to Lampi's post.   

1 hour ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

I'm struggling to see how a gif of DeVito can be reacted to in any way other than admiration. Regardless...

4nPb.gif This is the gif for your response.

He's been calling us out on Reddit recently. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/BruceSpringsteen/comments/cze7to/who_do_i_complain_to_about_a_springsteen_forum/

^ Fwiw, I'm in no way posting this with the intention of being a twat to/about this lad, it's just 100% relevant to Lampi's post.   

Just read the thread.  One bitter bunny.  McDonalds could make a shit load of fries from the chip on his shoulder.

Well someone with the screen name PrineHootieWho2000 is still posting and just posted like 5 minutes ago

15 hours ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

This one?

0cd.gif

This reminded me of giving birth... :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted in wrong thread.

Carry on, nothing to see here.

17 hours ago, Lampi said:

He's on Hoffman, if you miss him. Before the last archive he was asking whether there were any areas were hurricanes had occurred, as we may get an archive from that area :-)

1 hour ago, bobfan1976 said:

He's on Hoffman, if you miss him. Before the last archive he was asking whether there were any areas were hurricanes had occurred, as we may get an archive from that area :-)

Nutter.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bobfan1976 said:

In that case, he's recycling his old material from here

On 9/18/2019 at 7:03 PM, Silvia said:

This reminded me of giving birth... :D

Especially the part when the shoes came out?*

*3 mini Jukeboxes later, I still can dine out on the descriptions of what I saw of those births from the pitcher's mound...

Watched a bit of Live in New York City last night and had Chicago '99 playing in the gym today, so I'm all in on the possibility of a Reunion Tour show in two weeks time (or on Monday :ph34r:).

And by all in I mean I'd be happy to see any of the few shows they recorded released. Love that era. 

49 minutes ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

Your photoshopping skills are an amazing talent, but please don't use your talent for evil like this. 

No never.

But seriously, I only intend to entertain, not mislead. If people get fooled, then it's their own damn fault for taking everything at face value.

Case in point, my Photoshop of the springsteen album page before WS was announced. It was funny how a certain someone on BTX spread it as gospel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, lilbud said:

No never.

But seriously, I only intend to entertain, not mislead. If people get fooled, then it's their own damn fault for taking everything at face value.

Case in point, my Photoshop of the springsteen album page before WS was announced. It was funny how a certain someone on BTX spread it as gospel.

Don't worry, I know that you're messing about for a daft laugh - I try to do the same - but even I have limits and the Vets show is off the table as far as misleading posts go hahaha. 

That Western Stars one was funny as fuck though, especially with those reactions from the "certain someone". He can be unbearable, him. 

• Like 1

On 9/19/2019 at 2:35 PM, jukebox said:

Especially the part when the shoes came out?*

*3 mini Jukeboxes later, I still can dine out on the descriptions of what I saw of those births from the pitcher's mound...

I'll try to stay on topic... :)

...crying like he swallowed the fiery moon...

• Like 1