musicdav24

Next Archive - Any Rumors?

winterland is my holy grail

it made me the fan that i am today

hearing prove it all right from winterland was a life changing moment for me, as much as if i had been there in person back in 78

yes we might all have the bootleg  but it would be nice to have it mixed by ...

hang on a moment 

it deserves a release like Hammersmith Odean 

but realistically is it going to get it ?

then the next best thing is nugs

time to share the love

• Like 1

I cannot find this announcement anywhere else but backstreets, neither on the nugs.net twitter account nor on the nugs website. Where the hell does this come from?

23 minutes ago, andromeda1968 said:

Winterland december 15 1978 audio + video HD !!!:(

Bruce first has to sell a few horses to buy the video.

• Haha 1

Surely the longer this goes unreleased, the less likely we'll get a First Friday in Jan? Are they going to release multiple shows in such a short space of time?

I changed my phone to i phone 11 and now can't synch with i tunes.....I want my London '81 concert on my phone! Any help?

6 minutes ago, risingaurora said:

I changed my phone to i phone 11 and now can't synch with i tunes.....I want my London '81 concert on my phone! Any help?

Download the Nugs app and then play it from the My Stash section of the app. You will need to log in to your nugs/Bruce store account. Once you have, all your purchased shows should be there to listen to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, bobfan1976 said:

Surely the longer this goes unreleased, the less likely we'll get a First Friday in Jan? Are they going to release multiple shows in such a short space of time?

They've released a show just before Christmas in previous years without it impacting the normal January release.

This Christmas release will be a freebie anyway, so it doesn't matter if the Jan release is hot on its heels.

8 minutes ago, Promise61 said:

This Christmas release will be a freebie anyway, so it doesn't matter if the Jan release is hot on its heels.

A freebie?

I don't recall the past ones being free.

We had the Tempe show's missing songs single disc, that was free (whenever it came out),

and there was that 2016 show, whichever it was (Chicago?), that was free. (both via mp3 only)

They'll charge for this one.

9 minutes ago, Promise61 said:

This Christmas release will be a freebie anyway

?????

11 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

?????

okay, I'm not alone thinking that it most definitely won't be a freebie.

I wouldn't be surprised, with the price of the upcoming Blu-ray, if prices are actually raised for this Christmas "gift."

3 hours ago, risingaurora said:

As someone who has a huge love/hate relationship with Apple I feel for your predicament - do you have Apple Music or anything? Because having Apple Music can sometimes mean you can no longer sync your iPhone. Turn off iCloud Music Library on your iPhone, maybe?

It's completely daft that Apple Music won't allow you to sync your own music AND allow you to download Apple Music content, but hey that's Apple

If that's not the case then I'm not sure what's up - as far as I'm aware, if you have an iPhone and you connect it to iTunes you should be given the option to sync it when plugged into the computer

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Born To Walk said:

?????

It stands to reason that it'll be free. Let's examine the evidence.

1.  It's Christmas, and Christmas is a time for giving.

2.  He loves his fan base.

3.  He's had plenty from us this year with Western Stars CD, Western Stars LP,  Western Stars movie, Western Stars soundtrack CD, Western Stars soundtrack LP,  Western Stars double pack CD and movie soundtrack, Western Stars DVD, Western Stars Blu Ray. Plus, all associated merchandise.

4. He's Croesus rich and can well afford to make a kind gesture to his fans. Go on Bruce, I dare you.

Do we have any idea when this might be released? It has been a whole extra week already! 

8 minutes ago, J said:

Do we have any idea when this might be released? It has been a whole extra week already!

I was hoping it was going to be today, but as I recall, nothing specific has been said. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Silvia said:

I was hoping it was going to be today, but as I recall, nothing specific has been said. 

Sad times. 

The Christmas release is usually just a day or two before Christmas, so I'm not expecting anything for another week - at least.

• Like 1

So the December release was delayed and is now going to be presented as the special Christmas release?

• Like 2

I expect the December release and the Christmas eve release will be out on December 24th.

Someone on BTX thinks its a Bottom Line show from 75 along with Winterland 78.

• Love Love Love! 1

1 hour ago, Buddhabone said:

ISomeone on BTX thinks its a Bottom Line show from 75 along with Winterland 78.

What is that, 'thinks'?

He (or she) KNOWS  what it will bEe? Expects? Hopes? Wishes? Or he (she) has a crystal ball?

Edit: and was it not said (on this forum) they don't have tapes of the Bottom Line shows?