2 minutes ago, badlands78 said:

Someone please double check my bookkeeping, but we are still waiting for the regular ("First Friday") December release, as well as the bonus (Christmas) release, right?

I think First Friday was cancelled this month and we're only getting the Christmas release.

• Sad 1
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The River tour was my first show, Fall of 1980 in the dump that jumps. I was 12 years old and just purchased my first Van Halen records. My Mom had a fight with her boyfriend. So off I went with her. 

Seriously, don't open the spoiler if you want to be surprised on Friday.  

I'm sad.  Also, had a car crash today on my way home... slid down an icy road, straight into the back of a parked car.  So all round not very pleasing day.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Born To Walk said:

I think First Friday was cancelled this month and we're only getting the Christmas release.

The official update said: "The holidays are here and per archive series tradition, we're hard at work on a special release for Christmas. Due to that ongoing work there will not be a First Friday release tomorrow, but rest assured it will be worth the wait."

So they are cutting down the two December releases to just one... yes it's better than nothing but to me that does not count a bonus/special/Christmas show...just a delayed First Friday release.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, badlands78 said:

to me that does not count a bonus/special/Christmas show...just a delayed First Friday release.

Hard to argue with that logic.

Maybe it will arrive tomorrow. My guess is Monday.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, badlands78 said:

The official update said: "The holidays are here and per archive series tradition, we're hard at work on a special release for Christmas. Due to that ongoing work there will not be a First Friday release tomorrow, but rest assured it will be worth the wait."

So they are cutting down the two December releases to just one... yes it's better than nothing but to me that does not count a bonus/special/Christmas show...just a delayed First Friday release.

Operative words are "special release for Christmas" and "it will be worth the wait"

• Like 1
1 minute ago, musicdav24 said:

I don’t mind the wait if it’s a strong release. However, the communication from Nugs is really poor. Even the above statement was shared by Backstreets (not on their page or twitter page) and was very vague.

A person I guess is from Nugs says it's Bruce Inc that provides the recording when ready. He decided it.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

Hard to argue with that logic.

Maybe it will arrive tomorrow. My guess is Monday.

This is total speculation, so might be fully off base, but to me I’m wondering if we are going to get a double release for Christmas, meaning a good quality multi tracked show like winterland and a fan demand show that they do t seem to have in multi like bottom line / vets in the best possible format they can issue. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Buddhabone said:

He decided it.

He's making a list,
He's checking it twice,
He's gonna find out who's naughty or nice
Winterland is coming to town...

:)

• Love Love Love! 2
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

Really can't be arsed for Winterland #1 right now. I played it to death in 2015.

He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Silvia said:

He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake

I think you are bad now because you are reading and posting on Greasy Lake while you are supposed to be working for your boss.

Unless you have a coffee break now or are not working today.

2 minutes ago, Lampi said:

I think you are bad now because you are reading and posting on Greasy Lake while you are supposed to be working for your boss.

its a coffee break somewhere in the world right now ;)

42 minutes ago, Lampi said:

20191220-111102.jpg

• Haha 6
24 minutes ago, jmw said:

So am I, boss on holiday. :)

When the boss is away you can finally really work hard and fast and good and do a lot of things (work-related things).

No meetings and mails from the boss to all employees and other counter-productieve nonsense.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

Really can't be arsed for Winterland #1 right now. I played it to death in 2015.

"Sir, when a man is tired of Winterland, he is tired of life; for there is in Winterland all that life can afford" - Samuel Johnson circa 1750.

• Like 3
  • Love Love Love! 2
  • Haha 3