Greasy Lake Community

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The River tour was my first show, Fall of 1980 in the dump that jumps. I was 12 years old and just purchased my first Van Halen records. My Mom had a fight with her boyfriend. So off I went with her. 

Seriously, don't open the spoiler if you want to be surprised on Friday.  

I'm sad.  Also, had a car crash today on my way home... slid down an icy road, straight into the back of a parked car.  So all round not very pleasing day.

Posted Images

I'm mostly looking forward to hear Downbound Train that song is one of my all time favs 

In any case, only 3 weeks left for the next release! 

Or are we expecting a delay? :P

Time may probably prove me wrong but doesn't Erik whatshisname always refer to previous releases? I only skim read that article but I didn't see one mention of the other 3 releases from this tour, or the fact that this is the first European show from the tour to be released.

Just now, bobfan1976 said:

Time may probably prove me wrong but doesn't Erik whatshisname always refer to previous releases? I only skim read that article but I didn't see one mention of the other 3 releases from this tour, or the fact that this is the first European show from the tour to be released.

I couldn't possibly answer this I never read them anyways haha

• Like 2

This really has me wondering what they had planned that they felt they needed to switch out for this.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LJ65 said:

This really has me wondering what they had planned that they felt they needed to switch out for this.

I think they never said they were replacing something, just that it was postponed. 

This Stockholm show has a good set but "Downbound" doesn’t work well as an opener or in this acoustic arrangement. I loved the 05 Tour - I hope he does another like it soon, BUT ONLY AFTER an ESB tour!

Brad

4 minutes ago, Wout said:

I think they never said they were replacing something, just that it was postponed. 

True, maybe I just assumed that since it was postponed due to the events of the week that they were switching it up as opposed to the events stopping them from working on it,

14 minutes ago, LJ65 said:

True, maybe I just assumed that since it was postponed due to the events of the week that they were switching it up as opposed to the events stopping them from working on it,

My take on the delay:

2 hours ago, Born To Walk said:

I think the delay was just a mark of respect. The entertainment business had done 'Pause Tuesday' earlier last week, I think the delay was just joining that movement three days late.

26 minutes ago, Growin' Up said:

IT'S THE RETURN OF THE EYE-EATING TURTLES - RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not get this reference :P Somebody explain? 

3 minutes ago, Wout said:

I do not get this reference :P Somebody explain? 

I was just thinking the same ....... I’m all excited to get the answer because it sounds like something that’ll go well with the THC Gummie I just ate with my breakfast B)

Brad