Jump to content

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, Promise61 said:

No more from '78. Make it stop.

Alright, let's have Cleveland January 1st, 1979 before anymore 1978 concerts.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The River tour was my first show, Fall of 1980 in the dump that jumps. I was 12 years old and just purchased my first Van Halen records. My Mom had a fight with her boyfriend. So off I went with her. 

Seriously, don't open the spoiler if you want to be surprised on Friday.  

I'm sad.  Also, had a car crash today on my way home... slid down an icy road, straight into the back of a parked car.  So all round not very pleasing day.

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, BossfanNL said:

Alright, let's have Cleveland January 1st, 1979 before anymore 1978 concerts.

I would call that shenanigans, and I am ignoring that show accordingly.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BossfanNL said:

Alright, let's have Cleveland January 1st, 1979 before anymore 1978 concerts.

First Ramrod ever (i think?) in a opener of a late Darkness show. Perfect for the Archive Series

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Promise61 said:

No more from '78. Make it stop.

I am with you on this.  I continue to believe that 78 and 88 were the best tours but varied the shows were not, so once you have the best from each tour, I think a long pause to explore other, more varied tours is in order.  For me, I want as much from Lucky Touch and BITUSA tours as possible.

I would like Atlanta and the Palladium at some stage but not for at least a year and if never released, I could live with that too if we got some epic Fall 84 shows for example.

And picking up on an earlier point in the thread; any 76 show surely must include the “slow” version of Something in the Night a la the Darkness box set.  That line about waiting to die or be redeemed gets me every time.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Promise61 said:

No more from '78. Make it stop.

That 3rd Passaic show.......

 


1978-09-21 - CAPITOL THEATRE, PASSAIC, NJ

HIGH SCHOOL CONFIDENTIAL / BADLANDS / SPIRIT IN THE NIGHT / DARKNESS ON THE EDGE OF TOWN / SWEET LITTLE SIXTEEN / INDEPENDENCE DAY / THE PROMISED LAND / PROVE IT ALL NIGHT / RACING IN THE STREET / THUNDER ROAD / MEETING ACROSS THE RIVER / JUNGLELAND / SANTA CLAUS IS COMIN' TO TOWN / FIRE / CANDY'S ROOM / BECAUSE THE NIGHT / POINT BLANK / KITTY'S BACK / THE FEVER / INCIDENT ON 57TH STREET / ROSALITA (COME OUT TONIGHT) / BORN TO RUN / TENTH AVENUE FREEZE-OUT / QUARTER TO THREE

Final night of three at the Capitol Theatre opens with "High School Confidential". Springsteen introduces "Sweet Little Sixteen" (played for the seventh and last time this tour) as "a birthday song to myself". Bruce messes up "Racing In The Street", forgetting the lyrics. He later asks the crowd to choose between "The Fever" and "Incident On 57th Street", and the resulting cheers are so close he plays both. Particular highlight is the seven song stretch after "Fire", including a rare transition from "Incident On 57th Street" into "Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)". The latter features an instrumental snippet of "Macho Man" after Clarence's introduction

 

  • Love Love Love! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mxschrtt said:

First Ramrod ever (i think?) in a opener of a late Darkness show. Perfect for the Archive Series

That was not Cleveland 1.1.1979 but one of the shows after Christmas-i think Pittsburgh 28 December 1978.

(OK it is not healthy to know these things, really).

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bosstralian said:

I think it's a reasonable assumption that everything since 2005 has been recorded, however how it's been looked after since then is the question. For example, at the time the 2009 River show was released I think Nugs or Bruce's organisation stated the recording for the WIESS show from 2009 wasn't available. 

I'm still a little salty about that one. But I hope that they were able to find a way to either recover the WIESS show, or another copy was found.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, John2871 said:

That 3rd Passaic show.......

 


1978-09-21 - CAPITOL THEATRE, PASSAIC, NJ

HIGH SCHOOL CONFIDENTIAL / BADLANDS / SPIRIT IN THE NIGHT / DARKNESS ON THE EDGE OF TOWN / SWEET LITTLE SIXTEEN / INDEPENDENCE DAY / THE PROMISED LAND / PROVE IT ALL NIGHT / RACING IN THE STREET / THUNDER ROAD / MEETING ACROSS THE RIVER / JUNGLELAND / SANTA CLAUS IS COMIN' TO TOWN / FIRE / CANDY'S ROOM / BECAUSE THE NIGHT / POINT BLANK / KITTY'S BACK / THE FEVER / INCIDENT ON 57TH STREET / ROSALITA (COME OUT TONIGHT) / BORN TO RUN / TENTH AVENUE FREEZE-OUT / QUARTER TO THREE

Final night of three at the Capitol Theatre opens with "High School Confidential". Springsteen introduces "Sweet Little Sixteen" (played for the seventh and last time this tour) as "a birthday song to myself". Bruce messes up "Racing In The Street", forgetting the lyrics. He later asks the crowd to choose between "The Fever" and "Incident On 57th Street", and the resulting cheers are so close he plays both. Particular highlight is the seven song stretch after "Fire", including a rare transition from "Incident On 57th Street" into "Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)". The latter features an instrumental snippet of "Macho Man" after Clarence's introduction

 

Would love to complete the Passaic ‘78 set. Logically you would expect them to have it in stellar multi track quality to complement night 1 & 2. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2020 at 6:35 PM, Paolo's Circus Story said:

35. (Friday, 3rd July, 2020) 4:53pm - September 25th, 1999 - Philadelphia, PA (5:53pm, CET; 8:53am, PST; 11:53am, EST) [CFT Review]
34.
(Friday, 12th June, 2020) 4:38pm - June 25th, 2005 - Stockholm, SE - (5:38pm, CET; 8:38am, PST; 11:38am, EST) [CFT Review]
33. 
(Friday, 1st May, 2020) 4:50pm - July 9th, 1981 - East Rutherford, NJ - (5:50pm, CET; 8:50am, PST; 11:50am, EST) [CFT Review]
32. 
(Friday, 3rd April, 20204:47pm - Gothenburg #2 2012 - (5:47pm, CET; 8:47am, PST; 11:47am, EST) [CFT Review]
31. (Friday, 6th March, 20204:57pm - Detroit 1988 - (5:57pm, CET; 8:57am, PST; 11:57am, EST) [CFT Review]
30. (Friday, 7th February, 2020) 4:56pm - Nassau 2009(5:56pm, CET; 8:56am, PST; 11:46am, EST) [CFT Review]
29.
(Friday, 20th December, 2019) 4:58pm - Winterland '78 x2 - (5:58pm, CET; 8:58am, PST; 11:48am, EST) [CFT Reviews 15 + 16]
28. (Friday, 1st November, 2019) 3:55pm November 24th, 1996 - Asbury Park, NJ - (4:55pm, CET; 7:55am, PST; 10:55am, EST) [CFT Review]
27. (Friday, 11th October, 2019) 3:12pm - 23/10/99 - Los Angeles, CA - (4:12pm, CET; 7:12am, PST; 10:12am, EST) [CFT Review]
26. (Friday, 6th September, 2019) 4:46pm - 19/9/78 - Passaic, NJ - (5:46pm, CET; 8:46am, PST; 11:46am, EST) [CFT Review]
25. 
(Friday, 9th August, 2019) 4:59pm - Bridge School Benefit '86 - (5:59pm, CET; 8:59am, PST; 11:59am, EST) [CFT Review
------------------------- END OF FIRST FRIDAY AS WE KNOW IT WITH SIX DELAYS SINCE AUGUST 2019-------------------------------------
24. (Friday, 5th July, 20194:52pm - 29/12/80 and remixed 31/12/80 - (5:52pm, CET; 8:52am, PST; 11:52am, EST) [CFT Reviews 29 + 31]
23. (Friday 7th June, 2019) 4:57pm - 22/9/2012 - MetLife Stadium - (5:57pm, CET; 8:57am, PST; 11:57am, EST) [CFT Review]
22. (Friday 3rd May, 2019) 5:01pm - 25/7/1992 - NJ - (6:01pm, CET; 9:01am, PST; 12:01am, EST) [CFT Review]
21.
 (Friday 5th April, 20194:42pm - 27/9/1985 - Los Angeles, CA - (5:42pm, CET; 8:42am, PST; 11:42am, EST) [CFT Review]
20. (Friday 1st March, 2019) 4:52pm - The Trenton 2005 Tour Finale - (5:52pm, CET; 8:52am, PST; 11:52am, EST) [CFT Review]
19
(Friday 1st February, 2019) 4:50pm - Tampa 2008 - (5:50pm, CET; 8:50am, PST; 11:50am, EST) [CFT Review]
18
(Friday 4th January, 2019) 5:04pm -  MSG 1988 - (6:04pm, CET; 9:04am, PST; 12:04pm, EST) [CFT Review]
(Monday 24th December, 2018) 5:47pm - No Nukes shows - (6:47pm, CET; 9:47am, PST; 12:47pm, EST) [CHRISTMAS BONUS 2K18] [CFT Review]
17. (Friday 7th December, 20184:47pm - The Roxy 18/10/75 - (5:47pm, CET; 8:47am, PST; 11:47am, EST) [CFT Review]
16. (Friday 9th November, 20184:50pm - Leeds 2013 - (5:50pm, CET; 8:50am, PST; 11:50am, EST) [CFT Review]
15
. (Friday 5th October, 2018) 4:48pm - THE SURPRISING FROM HELSINKI 2003 - (5:58pm, CET; 8:48am, PST; 11:48am, EST) [CFT Review]
14
. (Friday 7th September, 2018) 5:02pm - Chicago '99 - (6:02pm, CET; 9:02am, PST; 12:02pm, EST) [CFT Review]
13
(Friday 3rd August, 20184:49pm - Wembo '81 - (5:49pm, CET; 8:49am, PST; 11:49am, EST) [CFT Review]
12. (Friday 6th July, 20184:47pm - The Roxy '78 - (5:47pm, CET; 8:47am, PST; 11:47am, EST) [CFT Review]
11. (Friday 1st June, 20184:49pm - MSG 2009 - (5:49pm, CET; 8:49am, PST; 11:49am, EST) [CFT Review]
10. (Friday 4th May, 20184:58pm - Freehold '96 - (5:58pm, CET; 8:58am, PST; 11:58am, EST) [CFT Review]
9. (Friday 6th April, 20184:45pm - Boston 2007 - (5:45pm, CET; 8:45am, PST; 11:45am, EST) [CFT Review]
8. (Friday 2nd March, 20184:45pm - Meadowlands, 20/8/84 - (5:45pm, CET; 8:45am, PST; 11:45am, EST) [CFT Review]
7. (Friday 2nd February, 20184:50pm - Grand Rapids 2005 - (5:50pm, CET; 8:50am, PST; 11:50am, EST) [CFT Review]
6. (Friday 5th January, 20184:47pm - Brendan Byrne '93 - (5:47pm, CET; 8:47am, PST; 11:47am, EST) [CFT Review]
- (Friday 22nd December, 20174:51pm - Passaic '78 - (5:51pm, CET; 8:51am, PST; 11:51am, EST) [CHRISTMAS BONUS 2K17] [CFT Review]
5. (Friday 1st December, 20173:54pm - Jazzfest, N'AWLINS 2006 - (4:54pm, CET; 7:54am, PST; 10:54am, EST) [CFT Review]
4. (Friday 3rd November, 20176:54pm - Stockholm 3/7/88 - (7:54pm, CET; 10:54am, PST; 1:54pm, EST) [CFT Review]
3. (Friday 6th October, 20177:49pm - MSG 1/7/2000 - (8:49pm, CET; 11:49am, PST; 2:49pm, EST) [CFT Review]
- (Wednesday 20th September, 20175:10pm - Houston '78 - (6:10pm, CET; 9:10am, PST; 12:10pm, EST) [BONUS FOR MUSICARES] [CFT Review]
2. (Friday 1st September, 20175:45pm - Belfast 1996 - (6:45pm, CET; 9:45am, PST; 12:45pm, EST) [CFT Review]
1. (Friday 4th August, 20178:08pm - Albany and Rochester, 1977 - (9:08pm, CET; 12:08pm, PST; 3:08pm, EST) - [START OF FIRST FRIDAY] [CFT Review]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  • (Thursday 13th July, 20178:10pm - Philly '09 - (9:10pm, CET; 12:10pm, PST; 3:10pm, EST) [CFT Review]
  • (Tuesday 23rd May, 20174:40pm - Helsinki 2012 - (5:40pm, CET; 8:40am, PST; 11:40am, EST) [CFT Review]
  • (Friday 14th April, 20173:16pm - St Louis 2008 - (4:16pm, CET; 7:16am, PST; 10:16am, EST) [EASTER SPECIAL 2K17] [CFT Review]
  • (Friday 23rd December, 20167:56pm - Buffalo '09 - (8:56pm, CET; 11:56am, PST; 2:56pm, EST) [CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 2K16] [CFT Review]
  • (Wednesday 1st June, 2016) 4:13pm - The Christic Shows - (5:13pm, CET; 8:13am, PST; 11:13am, EST) [Worth mentioning that 2016 saw the release of 75 shows from the ongoing River Tour 2016] [CFT Review]
  • (Thursday 24th December, 2015) 8:42am - Ten tracks from Tempe 1980 - (9:42am, CET; 12:42am, PST; 3:42am, EST) [Technically the CHRISTMAS BONUS 2K15] [CFT Review - Full Show]
  • (Friday 18th December, 2015) 7:45pm - Rome 2013 remixed - (8:45pm, CET; 11:45am, PST; 2:45pm, EST) [CFT Review]
  • (Thursday 12th November, 2015) 1:56am - Rome 2013 - (2:56am, CET; 5:56pm, PST; 8:56pm, EST)
  • (Friday 25th September, 20156:20pm - Columbus 05 - (7:20pm, CET; 10:20am, PST; 1:20pm, EST) [CFT Review]
  • (Wednesday 8th July, 20157:57pm - LA 1988 - (8:57pm, CET; 11:57am, PST; 2:57pm, EST) [CFT Review]
  • (Wednesday 11th May, 2015) 2:21pm - Meadowlands 05.08.84. - (3:21pm, CET; 6:21am, PST; 9:21am, EST) [CFT Review]
  • (Wednesday 25th March, 2015) 2:51pmNassau NYE 1980 - (3:51pm, CET; 6:51am, PST; 9:51am, EST)
  • (Tuesday 10th February, 2015) 10:18amUpper Darby '75 - (11:18am, CET; 2:18am, PST; 5:18am, EST) [CFT Review]
  • (Tuesday 23rd December, 20148:18pm - The Agora '78 - (9:18pm, CET; 12:18pm, PST; 3:18pm, EST) [CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 2K14] [CFT Review]
  • (Monday 17th November, 20148:40pm - Apollo 2012 - (9:40pm, CET; 12:40pm, PST; 3:40pm, EST) [START OF ARCHIVE SERIES] [CFT Review]

First times shown are GMT, Apollo and Agora are the same thread, Agora release page linked. 

Updated with final Previously review attached and "confirmation" (I can't think of the right word) of it now being 6 delays since August 2019.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't July 3rd feel like a long time ago?

I have a feeling we may get a BTR show on account of the 45th anniversary of it's release. I know those dates don't mean much. A well mixed/mastered BTR show would hit the spot. As always, I'd also like a BiUSA show, 8/6/84 looks like a cool setlist. At the end of the day though, I would LOVE a Magic show. Maybe one of the strange setlist shows from Spring or Summer '08. Or simply one of those highly charged shows from the Fall of '07.

Either way, I am excited for Friday. I will enjoy it while working from home on my new PC. So, lets have a great week people!!!

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Buddhabone said:

At the end of the day though, I would LOVE a Magic show. Maybe one of the strange setlist shows from Spring or Summer '08. Or simply one of those highly charged shows from the Fall of '07.

I'm with you on this. My first choice for a 2007 show would be this:

2007-10-14 - SCOTIABANK PLACE, OTTAWA, ON

RADIO NOWHERE / THE TIES THAT BIND / LONESOME DAY / GYPSY BIKER / MAGIC / REASON TO BELIEVE / ADAM RAISED A CAIN / SHE'S THE ONE / LIVIN' IN THE FUTURE / THE PROMISED LAND / TOUGHER THAN THE REST / BACKSTREETS / DARLINGTON COUNTY / DEVIL'S ARCADE / THE RISING / LAST TO DIE / LONG WALK HOME / BADLANDS / GIRLS IN THEIR SUMMER CLOTHES / STATE TROOPER (with Win Butler and Régine Chassagne) / KEEP THE CAR RUNNING (with Win Butler and Régine Chassagne) / BORN TO RUN / DANCING IN THE DARK / AMERICAN LAND

Appreciate Santa in August may not be popular with all, and I know the CC boot is excellent, but I'd love this one, too:

2007-12-19 - THE O2 ARENA, LONDON, ENGLAND

RADIO NOWHERE / NO SURRENDER / NIGHT / LONESOME DAY / GYPSY BIKER / MAGIC / REASON TO BELIEVE / BECAUSE THE NIGHT / SHE'S THE ONE / LIVIN' IN THE FUTURE / THE PROMISED LAND / WAITIN' ON A SUNNY DAY / WORKING ON THE HIGHWAY / RACING IN THE STREET / DEVIL'S ARCADE / THE RISING / LAST TO DIE / LONG WALK HOME / BADLANDS / GIRLS IN THEIR SUMMER CLOTHES / JUNGLELAND / BORN TO RUN / DANCING IN THE DARK / AMERICAN LAND / SANTA CLAUS IS COMIN' TO TOWN

The previous show (featuring "The River" in place of "Racing" before the "Devils"->"Badlands" pack) in Paris would also be welcome.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Nick21 said:

I'm with you on this. My first choice for a 2007 show would be this:

2007-10-14 - SCOTIABANK PLACE, OTTAWA, ON

RADIO NOWHERE / THE TIES THAT BIND / LONESOME DAY / GYPSY BIKER / MAGIC / REASON TO BELIEVE / ADAM RAISED A CAIN / SHE'S THE ONE / LIVIN' IN THE FUTURE / THE PROMISED LAND / TOUGHER THAN THE REST / BACKSTREETS / DARLINGTON COUNTY / DEVIL'S ARCADE / THE RISING / LAST TO DIE / LONG WALK HOME / BADLANDS / GIRLS IN THEIR SUMMER CLOTHES / STATE TROOPER (with Win Butler and Régine Chassagne) / KEEP THE CAR RUNNING (with Win Butler and Régine Chassagne) / BORN TO RUN / DANCING IN THE DARK / AMERICAN LAND

Appreciate Santa in August may not be popular with all, and I know the CC boot is excellent, but I'd love this one, too:

2007-12-19 - THE O2 ARENA, LONDON, ENGLAND

RADIO NOWHERE / NO SURRENDER / NIGHT / LONESOME DAY / GYPSY BIKER / MAGIC / REASON TO BELIEVE / BECAUSE THE NIGHT / SHE'S THE ONE / LIVIN' IN THE FUTURE / THE PROMISED LAND / WAITIN' ON A SUNNY DAY / WORKING ON THE HIGHWAY / RACING IN THE STREET / DEVIL'S ARCADE / THE RISING / LAST TO DIE / LONG WALK HOME / BADLANDS / GIRLS IN THEIR SUMMER CLOTHES / JUNGLELAND / BORN TO RUN / DANCING IN THE DARK / AMERICAN LAND / SANTA CLAUS IS COMIN' TO TOWN

The previous show (featuring "The River" in place of "Racing" before the "Devils"->"Badlands" pack) in Paris would also be welcome.

Would love the 02 show.  Was there that night and thin’ Nils has never played the BTN solo better.  Best E St solo since 1978 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nick21 said:

2007-12-19 - THE O2 ARENA, LONDON, ENGLAND

RADIO NOWHERE / NO SURRENDER / NIGHT / LONESOME DAY / GYPSY BIKER / MAGIC / REASON TO BELIEVE / BECAUSE THE NIGHT / SHE'S THE ONE / LIVIN' IN THE FUTURE / THE PROMISED LAND / WAITIN' ON A SUNNY DAY / WORKING ON THE HIGHWAY / RACING IN THE STREET / DEVIL'S ARCADE / THE RISING / LAST TO DIE / LONG WALK HOME / BADLANDS / GIRLS IN THEIR SUMMER CLOTHES / JUNGLELAND / BORN TO RUN / DANCING IN THE DARK / AMERICAN LAND / SANTA CLAUS IS COMIN' TO TOWN

The previous show (featuring "The River" in place of "Racing" before the "Devils"->"Badlands" pack) in Paris would also be welcome.

I was at both (London & Paris - along with Antwerp & Cologne - was a great 10 days or so!) - so I'd happily take either, but as I know a lot of folks that were at the O2 (in seats I'd put them in - all near the stage - both sides of the arena) I'd lean towards that one I think (just as I'd take Racing over The River) - but "hey" it's doubtful we will get either let's face it!!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BruceWho said:

I was at both (London & Paris - along with Antwerp & Cologne - was a great 10 days or so!) - so I'd happily take either, but as I know a lot of folks that were at the O2 (in seats I'd put them in - all near the stage - both sides of the arena) I'd lean towards that one I think (just as I'd take Racing over The River) - but "hey" it's doubtful we will get either let's face it!!! 

Ah, the Paris - London double. Spent a lot of time in cold conditions that week! The first roll call that Monday morning outside Palais Omnisports was brutal :ph34r:

The 2007 Anglo French doubleshot was years ahead of the distinctly average 2013 Stade de France/Olympic Park shows. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Buddhabone said:

I would LOVE a Magic show.

I was back on the treadmill in the gym today for the first time in months and was playing Tampa 2008. The energy and intensity from that show and Boston 2007 make them the two best releases to run and listen too, so I'd love a new 07/08 show to play in the gym on Saturday. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

I was back on the treadmill in the gym today for the first time in months and was playing Tampa 2008. The energy and intensity from that show and Boston 2007 make them the two best releases to run and listen too, so I'd love a new 07/08 show to play in the gym on Saturday. 

Same here, but by "07/08" I mean "07".

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, soulcrusader78 said:

'74 - '76 should be covered before anything else now. (as well as a remix of 12/16/78 at anytime - make it free for those who bought it already)

Meh, I'd prefer to get a boatload of more shows from 1980-85 before they touch 74-76.

And I still don't get the problem with Winterland #2 - but I used to think the initial Nassau NYE '80 release sounded fine, so what do I know. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2020 at 10:59 PM, Paolo's Circus Story said:

Updated with final Previously review attached and "confirmation" (I can't think of the right word) of it now being 6 delays since August 2019.

Thanks for this. I didn’t realize they were consistent for two years, then there have been 6 delays in the past year. So, like, since August 2019, they’ve been on time 50% of the time.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, badlands78 said:

Same here, but by "07/08" I mean "07".

I liked this post...but I would not be disappointed with a 2008 release.

It's the Magic Tour after all, the greatest Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band Tour post-1988.

  • Love Love Love! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Buddhabone said:

Its funny Flynn and Hal don't want us to assume its a BTR show...I want a Magic show. 

The way they've openly denied it makes me think that this release will be a BTR show. Not just because of the podcast.

If it really isn't, they shouldn't have replied and just stayed quiet.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...