1981 -07-06 Meadowlands Arena, East Rutherford

1981-07-08 Meadowlands Arena, East Rutherford

1984-08-19 Meadowlands Arena, East Rutherford

1985-08-19 Giants Stadium, East Rutherford

1985-08-21 Giants Stadium, East Rutherford

1985-09-30 L.A. Coliseum, Los Angeles

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Nick21 said:

Per the None But The Brave podcast, the Rising (and highly likely VFC) are dead in the water. Done. Gone.

Delete those from any lists for the foreseeable future. 

Was there any explanation of why they could release Helsinki but no others?

1 hour ago, Marnix said:

From the shows which where used for Live 1975-85 album we can still expect:

1980-12-28 Nassau Collisuem, Uniondale

1981 -07-06 Meadowlands Arena, East Rutherford

1981-07-08 Meadowlands Arena, East Rutherford

1984-08-19 Meadowlands Arena, East Rutherford

1985-08-19 Giants Stadium, East Rutherford

1985-08-21 Giants Stadium, East Rutherford

1985-09-30 L.A. Coliseum, Los Angeles

And 04/27/1988 LA, based on previously officially released material from that show

• Like 2

11 hours ago, audelish70 said:

- Darkness On The Edge Of Town Tour, one early show: Berkeley 7/1/78, Phoenix 7/8/78.

If that Phoenix show is the one where a few tracks are on the Thrill Hill vault blu ray disc in the Darkness box then the sound is absolutely stunning. The released tracks on that disc were mixed by Bob Clearmountain so he may well have mixed the whole show at the time (like he did for what became the Passaic 2 archive release from ‘78). 

• Like 2
  • Bruuuuce! 1

6 hours ago, MahatmaKanejeeves said:

If we can't expect an official release from the Rising Tour, then I recommend the IEM from Florence June 8, 2003. The IEM is well balance. It isn't keyboard heavy like most Bruce IEM's. There is also an aud of average quality.

Actually the recording that I'm thinking of is a "soundboard" on Godfather Records label.

16 hours ago, audelish70 said:

For the rest of the year (9 months) my bet would be:

- Tunnel Of Love Express Tour, one from European leg: Sheffield 7/10/88, Basel 7/14/88, Barcelona 8/3/88.

- The River Tour, one from 1980: New York 12/18/80, New York 12/19/80.

- Other Band Tour, one from 1993: Dublin 5/20/93, Stockholm 5/28/93, Oslo 6/1/93.

- Devils & Dust Tour, one late show: Philadelphia 11/9/05, East Rutherford 11/17/05, Trenton 11/21/05.

- Magic Tour, one from 2007 European leg: Paris 12/17/07, London 12/19/07.

- Born In The USA Tour, one from 1985: Giants Stadium 8/19/85, Giants Stadium 8/21/85, Los Angeles 10/2/85.

- Darkness On The Edge Of Town Tour, one early show: Berkeley 7/1/78, Phoenix 7/8/78.

- Wrecking Ball Tour, one from 2013 European leg: Cardiff 7/23/13, Kilkenny 7/27/13.

- Born To Run Tour, one from December 1975: C.W. Post College 12/12/75.

I don't think they will suspend the nugs releases if they release Tracks 2 or BITUSA box. IMHO they will suspend the archive releases when they begin the Letter To You Tour next year (if they can do it, of course).

Regards

I reckon Hyde park 2012 is likely for an archive release. The night the power was pulled. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, E Street nation said:

Also Wembley on the wrecking ball tour where he did the full darkness album 

I prefer the Nijmegen show where he also did a full darkness set in the pouring rain. And opening solo acoustic Tom Joad and as request the Darkness outtake So Young and in love.  And shameful there is no full bootleg recording of that show. I really hope Springsteen will release it

• Bruuuuce! 1

31 minutes ago, lilbud said:

I want Fenway Night 2 as the next WB release, for obvious reasons.

One hell of a setlist

Unscientific approach but they’ve released three US shows from 2012 and two from Europe, so perhaps it could be Paris (or London) before Fenway. I’d be happy with all three - suspect we’ll have them all within two years. 

1 hour ago, E Street nation said:

Also Wembley on the wrecking ball tour where he did the full darkness album 

I think they’ll go for 2009 if they’re looking at full album shows - after all Greetings/WIESS/The River from the second US leg have been released already. Philadelphia (14 October) was light years ahead of the Wembley 2013 show IMO.

8 hours ago, badlands78 said:

And 04/27/1988 LA, based on previously officially released material from that show

No, they will save that for the Tunnel Tour DVD!:)

Especially as there is not only previously released audio but also previously released video from this show.

The last two shows in Los Angeles were filmed.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Nick21 said:

Per the None But The Brave podcast, the Rising (and highly likely VFC) are dead in the water. Done. Gone.

If we never get another Rising show we'll always have the Barcelona DVD

21 minutes ago, Nick21 said:

I think they’ll go for 2009 if they’re looking at full album shows 

Or Count Basie 2008 (Born To Run and Darkness).

6 minutes ago, Lampi said:

No, they will save that for the Tunnel Tour DVD!:)

Especially as there is not only previously released audio but also previously released video from this show.

The last two shows in Los Angeles were filmed.

I've known they filmed at the LA Sports Arena because the videos for Tougher Than The Rest and the acoustic Born To Run were filmed at one of the shows. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nick21 said:

And Somerville 2003 also then. Christmas shows 2003 too, maybe also Christmas shows 2001.

Some speculation: as no shows from the first two 2005 legs were released yet, could it be the first half of the 2005 tour was recorded with the same technology?

2 hours ago, MahatmaKanejeeves said:

Actually the recording that I'm thinking of is a "soundboard" on Godfather Records label.

1 hour ago, sunshine2020 said:

What Godfatherecords Soundboard are you referring to, please?

@Estreet_19 @mickb @Twink

It'll be this one:

image.thumb.png.df59f077f2c2c9f7b6498ed7125a6ca2.png08/06/2003 Like Young Lovers - Soundboard Addition The Godfatherecords G.R. 988/989/990