Greasy Lake Community

Next Archive - Any Rumors?

Just now, sunshine2020 said:

I think so too.

That is why I was asking for clarification.

If only we knew folk who were doing analysis of soundboards boots....hmmmm

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Lampi said:

And Somerville 2003 also then. Christmas shows 2003 too, maybe also Christmas shows 2001.

Some speculation: as no shows from the first two 2005 legs were released yet, could it be the first half of the 2005 tour was recorded with the same technology?

According to the No one But the Brave podcast are available to release. They are not recorded with the same technology as the rising tour. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Marnix said:

According to the No one But the Brave podcast are available to release. They are not recorded with the same technology as the rising tour. 

Thank you. It was only a sudden thought, also because two of the released shows from 2005 were only a few days apart. Time to release shows from those legs then.

....so people see this topic is 'hot', look what's happening and then see The Bootleg Collectors Corner has hijjacked the topic...:o

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Lampi said:

....so people see this topic is 'hot', look what's happening and then see The Bootleg Collectors Corner has hijjacked the topic...:o

No-where is safe, we get everywhere!!!!

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, mickb said:

& you're right, it's not soundboard......typical bad marketing :(

Anytime I see a boot called soundboard and it's newer than Reunion, I seriously doubt it.

All "soundboards" are IEM or ALD until proven guilty

15 minutes ago, Lampi said:

Wherever the Bootleg Banter Barmies end up, it’s always HOT hmmm damn hot xx

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, This is The Way said:

Wherever the Bootleg Banter Barmies end up, it’s always HOT hmmm damn hot xx

I wanted to make a joke now about the topic where it is really hot, but better not do that.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Lampi said:

I wanted to make a joke now about the topic where it is really hot, but better not do that.

hmmm me thinks u r thinking of a completely different site not Bruce related, lol

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, This is The Way said:

hmmm me thinks u r thinking of a completely different site not Bruce related, lol

Not all. Seems you are not familiar with that certain topic then. Which is a good thing, nothing to see there except an orange swimming suit.

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1
  • Haha 1

The last 4 releases were 2009, 2012, 1997, and 2000... I feel like April's will be something from the '80s. Hoping for either an early River show or something from the TOL tour with Across the Borderline (May 27 for example).

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, sleepyjoe said:

The last 4 releases were 2009, 2012, 1997, and 2000... I feel like April's will be something from the '80s. Hoping for either an early River show or something from the TOL tour with Across the Borderline (May 27 for example).

I'm hoping so too. We'll find out when it comes out in April 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, sleepyjoe said:

I would prefer an European show from Tunnel Of Love Tour. So far they have released 3 American shows and only one European show. I also think that Los Angeles April, 27 could be saved for a video release in the future. Why not?

1 hour ago, doesthisbusstop said:

If there’s another Magic tour show then the European tour finale of Barcelona Nou Camp 2008 would be special. Those two epic nights were among the best of my life. 

I'd love another magic show! Europe leg like you said or an early '07 show would be ideal

2 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

If there’s another Magic tour show then the European tour finale of Barcelona Nou Camp 2008 would be special. Those two epic nights were among the best of my life. 

I was lucky enough to be at the second night. The best opening to any show I’ve ever been to. The crowd were brilliant. 

• Like 1

On 3/18/2021 at 4:21 PM, Lampi said:

And Somerville 2003 also then. Christmas shows 2003 too, maybe also Christmas shows 2001.

Some speculation: as no shows from the first two 2005 legs were released yet, could it be the first half of the 2005 tour was recorded with the same technology?

We have a Europe 2005 show. 
the only run untouched is April 25 Detroit-May 20 Boston. 

7 hours ago, dublinpaul said:

I was lucky enough to be at the second night. The best opening to any show I’ve ever been to. The crowd were brilliant. 

The openings to both nights were just incredible in the pitch black night sky. I was squeezed into a packed pit and No Surrender opened night 1 and I swear my feet hardly touched the floor. It was a sea of frenzied emotion as we bounced as one. 

Night 2 was just as good. That tenth Avenue opening as Bruce prowled along the stage like a caged lion will stay with me forever. An unforgettable experience I would give anything to repeat. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Id love another Magic show the releases have been epic so far

• Like 1