Greasy Lake Community

Today in 1992 was the release of Human Touch and Lucky Town so maybe this month a 1992/93 release

• Like 4
  • Bruuuuce! 2
  • Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The River tour was my first show, Fall of 1980 in the dump that jumps. I was 12 years old and just purchased my first Van Halen records. My Mom had a fight with her boyfriend. So off I went with her. 

Seriously, don't open the spoiler if you want to be surprised on Friday.  

I'm sad.  Also, had a car crash today on my way home... slid down an icy road, straight into the back of a parked car.  So all round not very pleasing day.

Posted Images

I'm a more of an Albany/Rochester 77 than a MSG 2000 kind of guy so I hope they issue something unexpected, last month was the first I haven't downloaded since the archive series started. Maybe its me but it all seems a little 'going through the motions' at the moment.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, badlands78 said:

Then the European audiences must really be a BITUSA/general crowd, since Bruce didn’t even make it through the full River album on the 2016 European leg shows!

There probably is an element of truth in this. Most of the European shows were in stadiums therefore had a larger number of 'casuals'* than the earlier US leg which had been in arenas.

* Sorry, can't think of a better word.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Whilst I have doubts about a release on a public holiday, they have (recently at least) given more notice if a release isn't coming on the first Friday.

We should know sometime within the next 23 hrs 35 mins!

8 hours ago, Born To Walk said:

Those for who Darlington County, Working On The Highway and Sunny Day are played.

24 minutes ago, unclejosh said:

So do we think we are getting a release tomorrow?

Would be a new low to tell us 'no release' now.

Have they ever pulled that one before?

4 minutes ago, Sean McNeill said:

Would be a new low to tell us 'no release' now.

Have they ever pulled that one before?

August 2019, the delay was announced at 12 noon on the first Friday.

The release ended up being Bridge School 86. I'll let y'all decide if the archive was worth the extra wait

They usually leave the hint tweet on either Wednesday/Thursday if there is a week delay. When they don't leave anything, there should be a release on first Friday.

3 hours ago, lilbud said:

August 2019, the delay was announced at 12 noon on the first Friday.

The release ended up being Bridge School 86. I'll let y'all decide if the archive was worth the extra wait

Do we know for sure if August 2019 was one where bridge school was not what it was supposed to be. Or if it took longer to get signed off on. 

13 minutes ago, BossMan13 said:

Do we know for sure if August 2019 was one where bridge school was not what it was supposed to be. Or if it took longer to get signed off on. 

No

14 hours ago, DennisC said:

I love Darlington County. :wub:

I don't dislike Darlington County and Working On The Highway (to say I LOVE them; well no).

I also like Sunny Day as long as the Sunny Day kids stay away from the stage and the microfone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
On 3/21/2021 at 6:01 AM, Promise61 said:

Is there a thread called, Shows I've Attended That I Wish Nugs Would Put In The Archive Series?

Moncton !!!

Just putting it out there.

Had my first btr

Best moment of my life 

The set list is nothing extraordinary but the sound quality was phnononmal at magnetic hill  and i would hope a professional Bruce inc recording would reflect that and for that reason alone it deserves a release

On 4/1/2021 at 2:35 AM, Born To Walk said:

There probably is an element of truth in this. Most of the European shows were in stadiums therefore had a larger number of 'casuals'* than the earlier US leg which had been in arenas.

I still want a river full album show of my own !

Pigs might fly

Probably better to keep to my 78 intro and long kitty wish 

Well its friday here

This could be a good oman that a realease is due, as i just got a notification im short on space 

Screenshot_20210402-144813.png

tenor-5.gif