Greasy Lake Community

Next Archive - Any Rumors?

13 minutes ago, MichaelU1230 said:

I'm kindda hoping for a 1976 show....if Bruceinc even has any of them. Soooo many good shows from that period

They probably have some, but only amongst the Chas Gerber soundboard cassettes.

I totally agree that it's time they released one.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Niels said:

I don't have the same knowledge as most people here so I'm not sure what would be the best night to pick. But I am personally hoping for a 2013 show with This Hard Land as a closer like on this video: 

Right now a lot of the 2016 tour shows are available with the This Hard Land closer:

• 2016-05-17 - ESTADIO ANOETA, DONOSTIA-SAN SEBASTIAN, SPAIN
  • 2016-05-19 - BELA VISTA PARK, LISBON, PORTUGAL
  • 2016-05-25 - ETIHAD STADIUM, MANCHESTER, ENGLAND
  • 2016-05-27 - CROKE PARK, DUBLIN, IRELAND
  • 2016-06-01 - HAMPDEN PARK, GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
  • 2016-06-14 - MALIEVELD, THE HAGUE, THE NETHERLANDS
  • 2016-06-27 - ULLEVI, GOTHENBURG, SWEDEN
  • 2016-07-05 - STADIO GIUSEPPE MEAZZA, MILAN, ITALY
  • 2016-07-28 - FROGNERPARKEN, OSLO, NORWAY
  • 2016-09-05 - VETERANS UNITED HOME LOANS AMPHITHEATER, VIRGINIA BEACH, VA, USA

Bruce Springsteen Live Concert CDs & Downloads

10 hours ago, el sergio said:

Right now a lot of the 2016 tour shows are available with the This Hard Land closer:

• 2016-05-17 - ESTADIO ANOETA, DONOSTIA-SAN SEBASTIAN, SPAIN
  • 2016-05-19 - BELA VISTA PARK, LISBON, PORTUGAL
  • 2016-05-25 - ETIHAD STADIUM, MANCHESTER, ENGLAND
  • 2016-05-27 - CROKE PARK, DUBLIN, IRELAND
  • 2016-06-01 - HAMPDEN PARK, GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
  • 2016-06-14 - MALIEVELD, THE HAGUE, THE NETHERLANDS
  • 2016-06-27 - ULLEVI, GOTHENBURG, SWEDEN
  • 2016-07-05 - STADIO GIUSEPPE MEAZZA, MILAN, ITALY
  • 2016-07-28 - FROGNERPARKEN, OSLO, NORWAY
  • 2016-09-05 - VETERANS UNITED HOME LOANS AMPHITHEATER, VIRGINIA BEACH, VA, USA

Bruce Springsteen Live Concert CDs & Downloads

Yea I know! And I even was at the one in The Netherlands.. but I just hope for a 2013 one :)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Niels said:

Yea I know! And I even was at the one in The Netherlands.. but I just hope for a 2013 one :)

But my point was that is sometimes to cherish what we have instead of hoping for what might not come. Been listening again to those archive show a lot again on my long bicycles trips lately

• Like 1

On 5/28/2021 at 9:15 AM, el sergio said:

I don't have the same knowledge as most people here so I'm not sure what would be the best night to pick. But I am personally hoping for a 2013 show with This Hard Land as a closer like on this video: 

We defintiely need another 2013 show 

On 5/28/2021 at 2:29 AM, Born To Walk said:

They probably have some, but only amongst the Chas Gerber soundboard cassettes.

I totally agree that it's time they released one.

I'm down with that. Love to see the NYC shows from the Paladium.

On 5/29/2021 at 8:14 AM, BossMan13 said:

One of the missing ones? 
you know we have much of the 2014 tour with a couple exceptions. 

Pretty sure there is only one show completely missing from 2014. CT was available and can be easily found you just can't buy it anymore. The one that never came out was an Australian show that I can't recall off hand. Melbourne maybe?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThePhisherman said:

Pretty sure there is only one show completely missing from 2014. CT was available and can be easily found you just can't buy it anymore. The one that never came out was an Australian show that I can't recall off hand. Melbourne maybe?

Melbourne #2 16/2, Dallas 6/4, New Orleans 3/5 and Uncasville #2 18/5 are the four 2014 gigs currently unavailable on the Live site. 

14 minutes ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

Melbourne #2 16/2, Dallas 6/4, New Orleans 3/5 and Uncasville #2 18/5 are the four 2014 gigs currently unavailable on the Live site. 

Aren't Dallas and NO available in Pro Shot video with soundboard audio? I guess I'm not a stickler for source. Everything but Melbourne has an official soundboard source available in some manner.  Melbourne is the only 2014 show we are reliant on audience sources only I guess was my original point.

1 hour ago, ThePhisherman said:

Aren't Dallas and NO available in Pro Shot video with soundboard audio? I guess I'm not a stickler for source. Everything but Melbourne has an official soundboard source available in some manner.  Melbourne is the only 2014 show we are reliant on audience sources only I guess was my original point.

Dallas is kicking about in pro-shot you're correct there. If New Orleans is too I haven't come across it, I listened to the audience recording for my review of the show (set to be published w/c June 21st fwiw). 

6 hours ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

Dallas is kicking about in pro-shot you're correct there. If New Orleans is too I haven't come across it, I listened to the audience recording for my review of the show (set to be published w/c June 21st fwiw). 

I wonder if there were rights issues with New Orleans (clearing from festival etc) and that’s why they’ve not released that one? It was December 2017 when we finally saw the 2006 show at the same location. 

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, ThePhisherman said:

The Melbourne one is probably available on the bootleg thread 

I havn't actually listened to it yet but that's where i got it

Can't remember why ?

Was his voice tired or ...drunk ? :lol:

5 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

The Melbourne one is probably available on the bootleg thread 

I havn't actually listened to it yet but that's where i got it

Can't remember why ?

Was his voice tired or ...drunk ? :lol:

I remember reading that.

Does anyone else remember the talk of a 2005 D&D show that was professionally recorded and filmed for intended home video release (I wanna say either Boston or Dublin?) but Bruce was too intoxicated during the show to allow it to be released?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, badlands78 said:

I remember reading that.

Does anyone else remember the talk of a 2005 D&D show that was professionally recorded and filmed for intended home video release (I wanna say either Boston or Dublin?) but Bruce was too intoxicated during the show to allow it to be released?

Boston. The matamoras bank video released a year or so ago is from that show. 

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, badlands78 said:

I remember reading that.

I remember that too

Not sure if its true

But who cares Bruce

Its ok

Its rock & roll 

The two shows in Boston (28 and 30 October 2005) and the two last shows of the tour in Trenton (21 and 22 November 2005) were filmed.

• Like 1