Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

Next Archive - Any Rumors?


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Daisey Jeep said:

Well i guess its that time again to stress out and start clearing out space on my phone ....

And what now if it is a Banjo Band Show?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Lampi said:

The two shows in Boston (28 and 30 October 2005) and the two last shows of the tour in Trenton (21 and 22 November 2005) were filmed.

The second Trenton show was the March 2019 archive release. 
Wasn’t   there someone on here who used to hear the announcements for new concerts premiering?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Lampi said:

The two shows in Boston (28 and 30 October 2005) and the two last shows of the tour in Trenton (21 and 22 November 2005) were filmed.

The November 22nd show was released as a live archive in March 2019. I'd love to see a Devils and Dust DVD

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Lampi said:

And what now if it is a Banjo Band Show?

Ill still make room for it

But it might only get one listen

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Cameron J. McMenemy said:

I'd love to see a Devils and Dust DVD

If it came to fruition I think it would have to be heavily edited, at least on the keyboard songs.  For as much love as the D&D tour gets, it had way too many mistakes on a nightly basis.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

How is it that they run down to the wire on these releases so often? like every time there was a delay it's only ever a day or 2 before the release. It's never like a week or 2 out from release. 

You'd think that they'd start working on these further in advance

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Niels said:

Another delay. Is there a hint in this?

7C61DC5E-55CA-45F3-85A0-7DA5746935CA.jpeg

So i'm going to start by saying it ain't gonna happen, but there is:
1976-03-29 Ovens Auditorium, Charlotte, NC

Doubt they have it, unless it was in that box with the 1977 shows.

He did play the same venue one other time on the Joad tour, but seems too recent for that, if they even recorded it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Brucefaninnyc said:

So i'm going to start by saying it ain't gonna happen, but there is:
1976-03-29 Ovens Auditorium, Charlotte, NC

Doubt they have it, unless it was in that box with the 1977 shows.

He did play the same venue one other time on the Joad tour, but seems too recent for that, if they even recorded it.

Not in need for a 1976 show at all.. but I guess it's a big wanted show for many here :)

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Niels said:

Another delay. Is there a hint in this?

7C61DC5E-55CA-45F3-85A0-7DA5746935CA.jpeg

Hard to be sure whether that's meant to be a clue or not. Could it refer to the need for some old tapes to be baked?

Probably not, but who knows!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Niels said:

Not in need for a 1976 show at all.. but I guess it's a big wanted show for many here :)

Its a big gap in what we have.

Hopefully they will find a show, without too many cuts, to fill that gap, either this month or some time soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Niels said:

Not in need for a 1976 show at all.. 

Go wash your mouth with soap.

Then listen to Pony Boy 100 times in a row.

Then listen to the collected works of the Sunny Day kids.

And even that is not punishment enough for this blasphemy.

  • Bruuuuce! 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

Could it refer to the need for some old tapes to be baked?

Or some final work on solving the Rising Tour problems.

Tbh, that seems even more unlikely [than 'baking' 1976 shows].

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Niels said:

Another delay. Is there a hint in this?

7C61DC5E-55CA-45F3-85A0-7DA5746935CA.jpeg

I wonder if “still in the oven” means one of these things.
1.  they maybe have to release a different show then planned   

2. Technical issues  

We’re clearly getting something that requires more work than usual. I can tell by saying “still in the oven” that it’s no newer than Rising. Everything since Rising has been recorded the same way correct? When  we got the 2012 St. Paul show the tweet didn’t give hints but just said they’d be “back in our ears” signaling the first show of the new year. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Niels said:

Another delay. Is there a hint in this?

7C61DC5E-55CA-45F3-85A0-7DA5746935CA.jpeg

Cardiff 2013 was an oven with that roof closed. We were all literally baking.

It's Cardiff 2013 then. Sorted and solved.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Promise61 said:

Cardiff 2013 was an oven with that roof closed. We were all literally baking.

It's Cardiff 2013 then. Sorted and solved.

would love cardiff 2013!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...