Greasy Lake Community

Next Archive - Any Rumors?

3 hours ago, sleepyjoe said:

I agree. The only '78 show I'd buy is that Berkley one where they *might* have played NYCS. The setlist is incomplete but it was sound checked that show. Not liking '78 is probably my biggest "hot take," but I will say I've always wondered how NYCS would sound that tour.

Are you a wizard?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, sleepyjoe said:

I agree. The only '78 show I'd buy is that Berkley one where they *might* have played NYCS. The setlist is incomplete but it was sound checked that show. Not liking '78 is probably my biggest "hot take," but I will say I've always wondered how NYCS would sound that tour.

Not a fan either, so I will be skipping this month’s release.

1978?

That sound you can hear is not the scraping of the bottom of the barrel, it's the sound of the rocks and stones after they've scraped through the bottom of the barrel and have hit rocks and stones.

Good grief, make it stop

1 minute ago, Promise61 said:

1978?

That sound you can hear is not the scraping of the barrel, it's the sound of the rocks and stones after they've scraped the bottom of the barrel and have it rocks and stones.

Good grief, make it stop

This show has never circulated in full. And you're complaining about it? 

• Like 5
  • Love Love Love! 2

Just now, Paolo's Circus Story said:

The tease was about this Berkley show mate. Sorry for not replying last night, I didn't want to ruin any potential surprise. 

However it appears there are still some moaning about this massive moment for the Archive Series! :lol:

For me this is almost as exciting as the 77 shows ;)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

This show has never circulated in full. And you're complaining about it? 

Absolutely. 1978 has been done to death. What is there to spend your money on that hasn't already been bought?

Dylan's people do this stuff so much more efficiently

That's a fairly bog standard Darkness tour set list isn't it? No new songs there which haven't been released before? 

• Love Love Love! 1

1 hour ago, Promise61 said:

Absolutely. 1978 has been done to death. What is there to spend your money on that hasn't already been bought?

Dylan's people do this stuff so much more efficiently

You don't have to buy it...

1 hour ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

Well who knew, another FULL show for you to write one of your pointless reviews about.