Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

Next Archive - Any Rumors?


Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, BossMan13 said:

They’ve  got a lot of unissued 2009 shows so what about releasing five maybe six at a time. 

I think that might  give @J a coronary event 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sleepyjoe said:

Predictions for this Friday? Expecting anything? I say a D&D show

Without knowing the reason for the June delay, it's hard to speculate on whether it will have a knock on effect on the July release. (Not that that stops us speculating!!)

I suspect that even if they have a show ready for 2 July, they will hold it to 9 July just to put some extra space between the June and July releases.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Born To Walk said:

I suspect that even if they have a show ready for 2 July, they will hold it to 9 July just to put some extra space between the June and July releases.

Makes sense. Not like they ever have been one to schedule relevant shows to put out. So low chance of something special for 4th of July

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/24/2021 at 3:12 AM, This is The Way said:

why the hate of audience boots ??

The sound was too muddy, the vocals typically were not great.  Many reasons.  I've heard some pretty terrible audience boots. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/24/2021 at 3:09 AM, Daisey Jeep said:

If i was in charge at Bruce inc

Id release a 2009 show to make J sweat :lol:- then the next month id give him Wembley

Then Moncton 

Watch them release literally every Wembley show they have *except* 2002

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Born To Walk said:

Without knowing the reason for the June delay, it's hard to speculate on whether it will have a knock on effect on the July release. (Not that that stops us speculating!!)

I suspect that even if they have a show ready for 2 July, they will hold it to 9 July just to put some extra space between the June and July releases.

I wonder if they have been hit by early production of whatever the new release is for fall (CD plant) and that’s what took so long. 
August and September last year we got Wembley 2006 & East Rutherford #2 1984 after delays - I’d imagine the beginning of pressings for Letter to You fell into that. 
I bet the next two will probably be D&D/Seeger.  

April and May last year were on time despite those being during a pretty much shutdown period - I wonder if multiple get done at once. Those shows were from 2012 & 1981. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, BossMan13 said:

I wonder if they have been hit by early production of whatever the new release is for fall (CD plant) and that’s what took so long. 
August and September last year we got Wembley 2006 & East Rutherford #2 1984 after delays - I’d imagine the beginning of pressings for Letter to You fell into that. 
I bet the next two will probably be D&D/Seeger.  

April and May last year were on time despite those being during a pretty much shutdown period - I wonder if multiple get done at once. Those shows were from 2012 & 1981. 

 

I would think that the Nugs cd burning center would be separate from Sony/Columbia.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/27/2021 at 9:28 AM, Niels said:

I dont get it? What's up with the black stuff

That's the C90 they're using as the master - they're having a few issues with the case.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

July 5 and 6 from the BITUSA tour, 1984 from Cincinnati would be an outstanding release.  Second stop on the tour and two incredible shows I attended. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, 65pacecar said:

July 5 and 6 from the BITUSA tour, 1984 from Cincinnati would be an outstanding release.  Second stop on the tour and two incredible shows I attended. 

Definitely July 6 from BITUSA tour. But the 1985 one preferably. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...