Greasy Lake Community

Next Archive - Any Rumors?

1 hour ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

I just can't believe fohguy presented us with Fake News :(

Why fohguy? Why did you do us wrong? 

I still have faith in fohguy's rumour, would have to be remarkably spiteful to make up such a rumour! That said though, unsure how he was able to see the test page, but still fingers crossed!

Now are you convinced that there is no point in taking any notice of rumours about which show will be released?

One correct rumour in nearly three years isn't a great strike rate.

18 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

Now are you convinced that there is no point in taking any notice of rumours about which show will be released?

One correct rumour in nearly three years isn't a great strike rate.

I included this show in my list of shows that we can possibly expect in the future. That counts as a successful prediction ;)

1 minute ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

I included this show in my list of shows that we can possibly expect in the future. That counts as a successful prediction ;)

Er, mm, right.

I predict the next release will be listed on here somewhere https://www.greasylake.org/v6/display_live_category.php?type=tour&title=Concert tours :rolleyes:

On 20-12-2017 at 9:33 PM, Wout said:

No need Paolo, as I said, it will be this Friday! 

In about 44 hours and 53 minutes we'll have that brand new amazing version of Lost in the Flood in our hands... 

Wrong release, but at least I was right about the time! 

But after getting excluded from buying Broadway tickets I was really looking forward to hear that brand new amazing version of LOST IN THE FLOOOOD. 

So I know '78 is amazing and all that, and WHOOOOOOOOH WE GOT INCIDENT (!!!) but yet I am a little bit disappointed.