Greasy Lake Community

Next Archive - Any Rumors?

When I raised the possibility of a DVD/BR being the reason for the shows being pulled from nugs I was thinking of some time in the future, not imminently.

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1

1 hour ago, BossMan13 said:

Nugs said they’re still working on it. 

It's crap.  As soon as Berkeley was released, Nugs had a target date for the next one.  It's the same for any monthly issue.  Monthly magazines don't just say "we're still working on it" when the deadline is reached.

But whether it is Nugs or Landau and co, I don't know.

• Like 1

I'm still surprised that Bruce contracts this stuff out. He has very capable people on the payroll and/or part of his inner circle. Let them engineer this stuff and mix it to a high standard then sell it through his website.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, muscum said:

It's crap.  As soon as Berkeley was released, Nugs had a target date for the next one.  It's the same for any monthly issue.  Monthly magazines don't just say "we're still working on it" when the deadline is reached.

But whether it is Nugs or Landau and co, I don't know.

It's 100% on Inc.

They choose the show, mix, master, deliver. Nugs just posts it and collects money.

Bruce is a perfectionist that cannot look at more than 1 thing at a time it seems. Plus this time of year people are on vacation and whatnot.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Promise61 said:

I'm still surprised that Bruce contracts this stuff out. He has very capable people on the payroll and/or part of his inner circle. Let them engineer this stuff and mix it to a high standard then sell it through his website.

It does move slowly for this reason. I don't like it either...

But in truth, looking at my cloud drive that has all these releases, I am pretty gobsmacked we have them to begin with. Looking back at my 16 tear old self, I cannot believe what we have in this kind of quality. I could list them all, but that isnt important. We all have 10-15 of them that are dear to our hearts.

That is what it's about in the long term.

I will put on my headphones and play them all. I will smile.

• Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Bruuuuce! 4

On 7/14/2021 at 4:06 PM, BruceWho said:

When I came out of it I'd almost lost my voice (!!?) - never happened before, never happened since!

Yeah! Same here. That show was so tight and intense. Also, that The River... Stunning. 

• Bruuuuce! 1