Greasy Lake Community

Next Archive - Any Rumors?

Let's se how this fits in with the new E Street Radio schedule which has the live show two hours earlier than before.

Will they start playing it two hours before release? Will it be released two hours earlier? Will they switch their schedule? Will they not play it?

Answers on a postcard to .......

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Born To Walk said:

Let's se how this fits in with the new E Street Radio schedule which has the live show two hours earlier than before.

Will they start playing it two hours before release? Will it be released two hours earlier? Will they switch their schedule? Will they not play it?

Answers on a postcard to .......

I’d expect them to play it 2 hours earlier than usual then. It’s an archive show release of interest to very few in the scheme of things, not exactly Area 51 stuff.

4 minutes ago, Dbro02 said:

Just announced on E Street Radio that they are playing France 97' at 10 AM EST.

So if there is a release today, presumably they won't play it until later.

2 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

So if there is a release today, presumably they won't play it until later.

This will probably be what it looks like moving forward with releases, assuming they don't change the schedule (if there even is a release as you alluded to).

4 minutes ago, Cameron J. McMenemy said:

I saw they were playing Cover Me from London 2013 a couple of mintues ago.

The worst Springsteen show I've ever seen... I really hope it isn't this!

4 minutes ago, BigBoss said:

The running time of France 97 is approx. 2 hours so that would end right at noon and can be followed by the new release right after.

That's another possibility

23 minutes ago, Nick21 said:

The worst Springsteen show I've ever seen... I really hope it isn't this!

Wembley 2013? I thought that one was great! 

10 minutes ago, Dbro02 said:

Speaking of Wembley, Wembley 7/4/85 was briefly rumored on BTX this morning. No mention of Wembley 02...

Both are wishful thinking. No multi-tracks for '85 and '02, we know those tapes are not usable at this point.

9 minutes ago, BigBoss said:

I can't remember anything regarding the non-existence of multi-tracks from 1985, where does this come from? We even got a show from 1985 already.

It is now widely believed that none of the European dates in 1985 were professionally recorded. I'm not aware of it ever being officially confirmed, but that seems to be most people's belief. It seems that only a small number of 1984/85 dates were recorded.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Nick21 said:

Correct. Bruce by numbers, completely dialled in show. 

I was at Paris the night before, which was a very good BITUSA album show. I couldn’t believe he played another BITUSA show again the next day. If I remember rightly it was a last minute addition to the tour and they were not scheduled to play there. 

40 minutes ago, doesthisbusstop said:

I was at Paris the night before, which was a very good BITUSA album show. I couldn’t believe he played another BITUSA show again the next day. If I remember rightly it was a last minute addition to the tour and they were not scheduled to play there. 

Think there were a fair few who did the double that weekend. That naturally affects our view, especially of London. Venue didn’t particularly help either.

2 hours ago, BigBoss said:

The running time of France 97 is approx. 2 hours so that would end right at noon and can be followed by the new release right after.

That does seem to be what is happening.