Greasy Lake Community

Next Archive - Any Rumors?

23 minutes ago, Cameron J. McMenemy said:

Was waiting for another 1985 show for years. Well worth the wait

The setlist is almost identical to the LA show a few weeks later. which is in the Archive Series already.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Niels said:

How is the sound quality? (For those who listened already) 

In my opinion, while listening to flac HD on my Bose Soundsystem, excellent! 

5 hours ago, Glenntennis87 said:

Wembley was great think its the olympic park gig a week or so later

Ah yeah. I was at Paris the night before which was great... I was also at Olympic Park, my 3rd gig in 4 days having seen the Black Crowes live in Paris as well.... And he played the whole of BITUSA in Paris as well... So yeah, the Olympic Park was a bit of a downer plus I was running out of gas too by that point. :lol:

• Like 1

On 7/23/2021 at 6:02 PM, doesthisbusstop said:

Really hope it’s Giants Stadium 1985 and a fervent crowd on the singalongs on caddy, glory days, hungry heart and twist and shout.

78-81 might have been Bruce’s peak era on stage but for me ‘85 will always be most special, and undeniably his global commercial peak. 

How did you do that?:o:D

On 7/23/2021 at 11:05 PM, Cameron J. McMenemy said:

In the UK we don't usually find out untll about 5pm UK Time 

I have to wait so long to find out its Saturday alteady 

On 7/24/2021 at 3:47 AM, Buddhabone said:

3 hours ago, Brucefan4life86 said:

Does anyone think that Nugs over time will release the rest of the Philadelphia 1975 stand? Brucebase states that “potentially the whole stand” was professionally recorded like the December 31 release

We can definitely hope so! Never enough '75-'85!

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1

There’s always the slight possibility that, if the July delay was due to Bruce being too busy with Broadway to sign off the release, that he might have approved the August one at the same time. Unlikely perhaps, but I wouldn’t rule out a Friday 6th August release. 

• Like 1

I preffered it before Backstreets would say whether we can expect a release the next day or not. We would have the element of surprise. Now when they don't tweet anything, we already know we don't have to expect anything on Friday.

• Like 1

If Bruce is In Tokyo and he didn’t give his  go for the august release before he went i don’t expect anything before half of august. 

That whole approving thing makes me think how it ever was possible to get ongoing releases of the 2016 tour WHILE he still was touring. We got a show every few days then and he was much more busy than now, so i just don't get why it now always takes ages for something to get approved.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Marnix said:

If Bruce is In Tokyo and he didn’t give his  go for the august release before he went i don’t expect anything before half of august. 

According to Stan Goldstein, Bruce is not in Japan:

"This picture was taken yesterday (Wednesday, July 28). Bruce had lunch with some of his old Freehold friends at Federici's. He did not go to Tokyo and is not going to the Olympics.

FB_IMG_1627605020299.jpg

On 7/28/2021 at 10:28 PM, Brucefan4life86 said:

Does anyone think that Nugs over time will release the rest of the Philadelphia 1975 stand? Brucebase states that “potentially the whole stand” was professionally recorded like the December 31 release

Never say never. 

10 hours ago, BigBoss said:

That whole approving thing makes me think how it ever was possible to get ongoing releases of the 2016 tour WHILE he still was touring. We got a show every few days then and he was much more busy than now, so i just don't get why it now always takes ages for something to get approved.

Some of it probably is on the technical side. 

On 7/31/2021 at 3:22 AM, BigBoss said:

I think the 2016 tour was approved before he even announced it. 

• Haha 1

The European tour finale of the Magic tour deserves to be released sooner or later. That epic Camp Nou weekender in Barcelona with 15 song changes from Saturday to Sunday. 

Either or both of those shows should come out at some point. 

• Like 2