Next Archive - Any Rumors?

10 hours ago, Niels said:

Who understands the clue?

Schermafbeelding 2021-08-04 om 18.54.27.png

I knew it !

My pbone just gave me the low of space warning

Silly thing is suggesting to delete winterland :angry:

5 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

And any 2012 version of Shackled and Drawn with Cindy’s stunning solo full pelt is always head and shoulders above the 2013 leg where she reigns it in. 

Yes she was stunning

I was watching u tube the other day from 2013 and it was quite different 

She was great at Moncton- a real surprise and definatly a high light 

6 hours ago, BossMan13 said:

Who knows? Are we sure it’s something from Fenway?

Yes. There are multiple elements of that clue that break down to 15 August 2012. Sure, the line about summer could apply to more shows, but the paint reference can *only* be Fenway. 

Even if NUGS had managed to access the 2003 files, Bruce didn’t say anything in that show that ties it to the clue as much as the second show there on the WB tour. 

that Fenway show has one hell of a setlist. and thankfully no Johnny 99 or that dreadful version of Open All Night

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CM said:

that Fenway show has one hell of a setlist. and thankfully no Johnny 99 or that dreadful version of Open All Night

Excuse me! I brought the sign for open all night that he took the next date at Gillette lol. He watned it at fenway 2 but i wasn't sure and Bruce was motioning me with his hand to pass the sign but people where in front of me.. so it didnt happen at fenway.. but he must have remembered and took it at gillette.  Hope that gets  a release someday!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BossMan13 said:

Do we know for sure what’s left for 1980-81? I know there’s some material from Live 1975-85. 

Nassau 1

One more night from Wembley

and I think another NJ '81

• Like 1

1 hour ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Anyone know if the Boston Music Hall stand 22-25 March 1977 was professionally recorded? Really enjoying the boots of the four night stand at the moment. 

I think when the Albany / Rochester releases came out it was said that there weren't previously any known soundboards from 1977, so there surely can't be any professional recordings. It wouldn't have been high on Bruce's list of priorities at that time.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

I’d love to see a fan vote system once they exhaust all older shows.

Would that not be in favour of already well-known shows from famous locations, and limit the chances of unexpected choices like Belfast 1996 and Nice 1997? Or:

Shows that are not popular now because there is not a real good (audience) recording in circulation at the moment, but Bruce Inc. has a very great sounding recording?

Or: shows that don't have a spectacular setlist on paper (which is subjective anyway), but a very great performance?

In general: lesser known shows that deserve a wider audience?

As the voting system would be the only system used. It is different with a combination of a voting system and Bruce Inc. own choices.