Greasy Lake Community

Next Archive - Any Rumors?

8 hours ago, Bosstralian said:

I was dead certain we were going to get a stand alone audio CD release of this show a la Hammersmith. Infact, I would've been prepared to bet a fair sum of money we would've had this by now given Bob Clearmountain has clearly worked on the whole thing.

It could possibly be one of the live albums supposedly required by Bruce's contract, should they ever materialise. A download may be less likely (at least in the short term) due to the rights being licenced to Sony for the DVD.

1 hour ago, Born To Walk said:

It could possibly be one of the live albums supposedly required by Bruce's contract, should they ever materialise. A download may be less likely (at least in the short term) due to the rights being licenced to Sony for the DVD.

Record Store Day vinyl box set. No-brainer. :P

7 hours ago, Born To Walk said:

I was thinking about Sony, too. If they were going to release a live album, why release the missing songs from the video on nugz? Would a Sony live album only be the audio of the DVD, incomplete as it is?

Also, they released music that's on the Live In NYC DVD.

13 hours ago, Magnus said:

I wouldn't complain about Wembley 2002. I'd also be perfectly fine with a U.S. show from 2002 and Euro from 2003.

I wouldn't complain either. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Dr. Zoom said:

Perfectly representative of the tour, plus lots of unreleased tunes! Who knew Worlds Apart was a River outtake?  :D

I know right! He should have put that on the album instead of Ramrod or I'm A Rocker or Crush On You! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dr. Zoom said:

Yer, Cadillac Ranch into Worlds Apart into Fade Away! 

He could have released Paradise by the "C" on The Rising as a natural thematic follow up to Paradise.

And then seamlessly medleyed them live together with a cover of Paradise by the Dashboard Light!

(If he had played that at Wembley 2002, it would have been even awesomer!)

1 hour ago, Magnus said:

(If he had played that at Wembley 2002, it would have been even awesomer!)

No sir, Wembley 2002 could not possibly have been any awesomer. Thanks. 

here's a good one lol  

2002-10-27 - WEMBLEY ARENA, LONDON, ENGLAND

Soundcheck: includes TENTH AVENUE FREEZE-OUT / AMERICAN SKIN (41 SHOTS) / 4TH OF JULY, ASBURY PARK (SANDY) / HUMAN TOUCH / THE RISING / LONESOME DAY / THE RIVER

THE RISING / LONESOME DAY / NO SURRENDER / THE FUSE / JACKSON CAGE / EMPTY SKY / YOU'RE MISSING / WAITIN' ON A SUNNY DAY / DOES THIS BUS STOP AT 82ND STREET? / WORLDS APART / BADLANDS / SHE'S THE ONE / NIGHT / MARY'S PLACE / COUNTIN' ON A MIRACLE / THE RIVER / INCIDENT ON 57TH STREET / INTO THE FIRE / DANCING IN THE DARK / RAMROD / BORN TO RUN / MY CITY OF RUINS / BORN IN THE U.S.A. / LAND OF HOPE AND DREAMS - PEOPLE GET READY / THUNDER ROAD

All kidding aside, looks like a helluva show.  This would represent the first official release of live version of The Fuse and You're Missing if I'm not mistaken. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, crdowning said:

All kidding aside, looks like a helluva show.  This would represent the first official release of live version of The Fuse and You're Missing if I'm not mistaken. 

You're Missing is on the Live In Barcelona DVD, but I guess you mean first official live release in audio.

4 hours ago, phantomengineer said:

Not unless they remix it from scratch because the DVD doesn't sound very good.

It sounds like shit. I've got the audio rip but I haven't listened to it for years. I love the show, hate the way it sounds. The only things I listen to from it with any frequency are Worlds Apart and You're Missing.

We do need a Rising show. It's seriously overdue. 

According to legend, it worked once so I'll give it a shot...

We need you, Bruce.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, crdowning said:

here's a good one lol  

2002-10-27 - WEMBLEY ARENA, LONDON, ENGLAND

Soundcheck: includes TENTH AVENUE FREEZE-OUT / AMERICAN SKIN (41 SHOTS) / 4TH OF JULY, ASBURY PARK (SANDY) / HUMAN TOUCH / THE RISING / LONESOME DAY / THE RIVER

THE RISING / LONESOME DAY / NO SURRENDER / THE FUSE / JACKSON CAGE / EMPTY SKY / YOU'RE MISSING / WAITIN' ON A SUNNY DAY / DOES THIS BUS STOP AT 82ND STREET? / WORLDS APART / BADLANDS / SHE'S THE ONE / NIGHT / MARY'S PLACE / COUNTIN' ON A MIRACLE / THE RIVER / INCIDENT ON 57TH STREET / INTO THE FIRE / DANCING IN THE DARK / RAMROD / BORN TO RUN / MY CITY OF RUINS / BORN IN THE U.S.A. / LAND OF HOPE AND DREAMS - PEOPLE GET READY / THUNDER ROAD

Preach it! 

It was a helluva show! 

18 minutes ago, Dr. Zoom said:

I still think the best Wembley 2002 show was the Globen 2002 show. 

All 7 (only 7) European 2002 shows were fantastic and very great shows; 'barnstorming tour'  indeed.

46 minutes ago, Lampi said:

All 7 (only 7) European 2002 shows were fantastic and very great shows; 'barnstorming tour'  indeed.

Correct, and supposedly Wembley was the best of the 7 and I think that Globen 2002 was the best Wembley 2002...:P;)

26 minutes ago, Dr. Zoom said:

Correct, and supposedly Wembley was the best of the 7 and I think that Globen 2002 was the best Wembley 2002...:P;)

WEMBLEY, WEMBLEY, WEMBLEY! 2002!!

• Haha 1