Greasy Lake Community

Next Archive - Any Rumors?

They're really getting consistent!

• 4:45pm - Boston 2007 (Apr 2018)
  • 4:45pm - Meadowlands, 20/8/84 (March 2018)
  • 4:50pm - Grand Rapids 2005 (Feb 2018)
  • 4:47pm - Brendan Byrne '93 (Jan 2018)
  • 4:51pm - Passaic '78 (Dec 2017)
  • 3:54pm - Jazzfest, N'AWLINS 2006 (Dec 2017)
  • 6:54pm - Stockholm 3/7/88 (Nov 2017)
  • 7:49pm - MSG 1/7/2000 (Oct 2017)
  • 5:10pm - Houston '78 (Sept 2017)
  • 5:45pm - Belfast 1996 (Sept 2017)
  • 8:00 - 8:05pm - '77 shows (Aug 2017)
  • 8:10pm - Philly '09 (July 2017)
  • 4:30 - 4:40pm - Helsinki 2012 (May 2017)
  • 3:00 - 3:10pm - St Louis 2008 (Apr 2017)
  • 7:54pm - Buffalo '09 (Dec 2016)

Also, a Magic Tour show in April 2017 and April 2018, that's fascinating, I guess. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

Assuming we haven't already, if tonight's release isn't from The Rising Tour are we just giving up hope of 2002-2003 being represented at all? 

Yes, abandon all hope. I think you are being punished for your wickedness.

17 hours ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

Assuming we haven't already, if tonight's release isn't from The Rising Tour are we just giving up hope of 2002-2003 being represented at all? 

Of course The Rising will be represented! But this month it’s 10 years ago that Danny passed away so it’s a Nice way to remember HIM with this show release

• Like 1

On 3/30/2018 at 3:14 AM, Dr. Zoom said:

Charlotte and Raleigh 2000 were my two first shows in the US, I'd take those instantly. 

Best Easter ever, that. 

And your first exposure to American brunch buffet culture too, as I recall!? ;)

Those NC 2000 shows were outstanding.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, J said:

That would be so cool... Great shout! 

Perhaps at this point you should be open to haggling. Be reasonable, a little give and take...

How would you feel about Wembley 1992?

2 hours ago, Magnus said:

Perhaps at this point you should be open to haggling. Be reasonable, a little give and take...

How would you feel about Wembley 1992?

Nooooo! 

No retreat, baby, no surrender! Wembley 2002!

• Bruuuuce! 2
  • Haha 2

I was having a sort on my computer, backing important stuff up ect, I have lost both my TOL archive shows. Absolutely nowhere to be seen! Is there any way I can re download these from BruceSpringsteen.net? :(

2 hours ago, Badlands_89 said:

I was having a sort on my computer, backing important stuff up ect, I have lost both my TOL archive shows. Absolutely nowhere to be seen! Is there any way I can re download these from BruceSpringsteen.net? :(

I'm having nightmares about this as I only have a couple of shows backed up - if my computer crashed I'd be losing a fair bit of ££. 

From what I can tell there's no way to redownload, but I'm sure an email to those in charge of nugs will sort you out. Failing that, I'm sure someone here would be happy to drop box you the shows or something! (I would do but I don't have a drop box account!)

5 hours ago, Badlands_89 said:

I have had some similar issues.  Contact NUGS and tell them the shows you lost, if they can find a record they may give you a 24 hour window to download again.   I never lost a file, but I have found some corrupted or incomplete files after my window closed and they helped me out.  NUGS seems to have pretty good customer service.

• Like 1

"Unfortunately, we cannot reset your completed downloads. You are required to make a secure backup copy of your completed downloads. The loss of a show you download from us is not unlike the loss of a CD you purchase from a store. Though it may seem that our downloads cost us nothing, in fact, we do pay for the show that we sell to you. We have a myriad of costs (from publishing and royalties to technology upgrades to bandwidth fees, not to mention office space and salaries) that we are responsible for in order to get high quality shows to you. We strongly suggest that you backup every single download onto an external hard drive, onto a blank CD or DVD, etc."

:( would anybody like to help me out here please? 

Good job I didn't lose any other shows to much ££ wasted otherwise.

3 hours ago, Badlands_89 said:

"Unfortunately, we cannot reset your completed downloads. You are required to make a secure backup copy of your completed downloads. The loss of a show you download from us is not unlike the loss of a CD you purchase from a store. Though it may seem that our downloads cost us nothing, in fact, we do pay for the show that we sell to you. We have a myriad of costs (from publishing and royalties to technology upgrades to bandwidth fees, not to mention office space and salaries) that we are responsible for in order to get high quality shows to you. We strongly suggest that you backup every single download onto an external hard drive, onto a blank CD or DVD, etc."

:( would anybody like to help me out here please? 

Good job I didn't lose any other shows to much ££ wasted otherwise.

Send me a Pm i will help you! I have both ToL archive shows

I'm all good now for the 2 that went missing thanks everybody for the PM's very much appreciate it! Please keep these shows backed up and safe as NUGS will not allow you to download them again for free.