Greasy Lake Community

Next Archive - Any Rumors?

44 minutes ago, MARTIN LEICESTER said:

Incident is my all time favourite song, heard it first Wembley 02 and then with full band Glasgow 09...........

I remember the huge request sign, was it a bed sheet or something?? I duno but was nice surprise. 

I am hoping for Ullevi, July 28, 2012. "On Saturday, he did his greatest performance of “Frankie” as well as that beautifully deep and special and heartfelt version of “Jungleland,” featuring Jake Clemons playing the song’s classic Clarence Clemons solo. Moments this beautiful can only happen when the artist and audience are as one. On behalf of Bruce, and all the members of the E Street Band, we thank the people of Gothenburg, all of Sweden, and all of Scandinavia for their incredible support for our efforts over so many years. We play for so many audiences around the world, but none are better than we find here." (Jon Landau)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheBoss said:

I am hoping for Ullevi, July 28, 2012. "On Saturday, he did his greatest performance of “Frankie” as well as that beautifully deep and special and heartfelt version of “Jungleland,” featuring Jake Clemons playing the song’s classic Clarence Clemons solo. Moments this beautiful can only happen when the artist and audience are as one. On behalf of Bruce, and all the members of the E Street Band, we thank the people of Gothenburg, all of Sweden, and all of Scandinavia for their incredible support for our efforts over so many years. We play for so many audiences around the world, but none are better than we find here." (Jon Landau)

Anything with Frankie is a must for me!! 

• Like 1

Everything from the Reunion tour on was recorded to 48track via ProTools. Every single show is available in superb quality. Including Video I’m sure. Bruce Inc is the biggest tape hoarder of all time.

• Like 5

I predict a recording of a Bruce Springsteen performance will be released tomorrow around 930AM California time. Some will love it, others will say that they are looking forward to next month. Either way, it will bring us all together in a special way. This is always my favorite day. I hope everyone is happy. I always am surprised at what is released. I look forward to the first Friday. Rarely am I disappointed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Scott Peterson said:

Aren't we supposed to be hearing rumors about what it's going to be by now? C'mon, leakers--leak!

Well, more accurately don't we get a barrage of optimistic guesses and wishful thinking? Has there ever been an actual "rumor" that panned out?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, phantomengineer said:

Well, more accurately don't we get a barrage of optimistic guesses and wishful thinking? Has there ever been an actual "rumor" that panned out?

Actually, in July of '15 I knew LA '88 was coming out, then last month, there were whispers predicting Boston '07.

Now, I have no idea. I'll be happy either way at this point.

4 hours ago, Buddhabone said:

Actually, in July of '15 I knew LA '88 was coming out, then last month, there were whispers predicting Boston '07.

Now, I have no idea. I'll be happy either way at this point.

They want to make sure that the release of Wembley 2002 has maximum impact by not leaking the news in any way! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Scott Peterson said:

Aren't we supposed to be hearing rumors about what it's going to be by now? C'mon, leakers--leak!

(Bracing for the jokes...)

They don't call it Greasy-Leak for nothing, y'know. 

48 minutes ago, SteveJhb said:

So are we all ready to finally get the official release of Roxy '78 tonight?

Funny joke, bra.

• Haha 1