Greasy Lake Community

Holy cow a woman doctor

if the Doc is a woman who is the assistant ?

sorry i dont watch ot

its too weird znd scary 

7 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

I love Dr Who

But not anymore

A female Dr Who..meh !

I'm out.

there is. very good drama-doco thing about glass ceilings broken in the making of Doctor Who from behind the camera 

i tried to find it on u tube but by mistake i played the theme song and it scared me shitless

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dr Chickie to premiere on I-95 at the same time it premieres in Blighty - it is a wonderful thing

BBC America announced today that the premiere episode of the first season to star Jodie Whittaker will be broadcast at 1.45pm ET, Oct. 7, the same moment the episode begins in the UK. Simultaneously, fans at New York Comic Con will start watching the premiere, which will be followed by a panel with Whittaker, showrunner Chris Chibnall, and executive producer Matt Strevens at Madison Square Garden’s Hulu Theater. BBC America will air a special encore of the premiere at 8pm ET, the time the series will regularly screen on Sundays.

13 minutes ago, AMIW said:

is it not being simulcast in the upside down colonies as it is here in the land of the Yankees?

i did google

seems you can watch it on demand on the tvnz website same day as the UK monday 8th october but it wipl be screened on tv friday 12th

(not that i watch it) but you should see the bullshit Corrination st fans are going tnrough ....we had a two hour revap special then ot jumped 18 months so we up to date with  UK and they screen the missing 18 months on daytime tv

Daisey will it be available at 545am on Monday that will be the simulcast time with Blighty and Yankeeland

I will be watching it the same time as my niece but 5000 miles away which is kind of cool when shows used to be weeks or months apart between the UK and the US

1 hour ago, AMIW said:

Daisey will it be available at 545am on Monday that will be the simulcast time with Blighty and Yankeeland

I will be watching it the same time as my niece but 5000 miles away which is kind of cool when shows used to be weeks or months apart between the UK and the US

doesmt say yet stupid thing it is 

- this is like a drrssreshursle for Bruce om netflix

thats cool you have your neice to watch it with

8 hours ago, AMIW said:

no this weekend

ta 

thanks 

ill be too scared to watch it on my own

have to wait till friday watch it on demand and in daylight with OH

hope u enjoy it Andrew

im.looking forward to reading your post already