Greasy Lake Community

Holy cow a woman doctor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i should start watching it in the middle of the day now im.finally home in Wanganui and temparly semi retired

but i dont want to be scared in my.house 

i already have trouble gettimg to the loo in the middle of the night with the lights off

• 1 month later...

Finally got around to watching the New Year episode - excellent. I think this series has been the best since the early days of David Tennant.

@Daisey Jeep, have you watched it? It was good to see Nurse Barbara alive and doing well!!

8 hours ago, Ann Jones said:

Finally got around to watching the New Year episode - excellent. I think this series has been the best since the early days of David Tennant.

@Daisey Jeep, have you watched it? It was good to see Nurse Barbara alive and doing well!!

too scary 

i have trouble sleeping in this house as it is :lol:

• Haha 1

i didn't see it live because I was on a train heading out of Cardiff (home of dr who) at the time, trip scheduled before the beeb moved the episode from Christmas day

watched it this past weekend , in daylight, with all the curtains open and all the lights on. and from behind the sofa because it had been leaked that the episode involved Daleks

over Christmas I walked quickly past Terry Nation's house where he created the Daleks - had to stop for a beer or two at the nearest pub as just doing that was scary enough.

slept with all the lights on that night...

ps the roald dahl house a mile away was nowhere near as scary

• Haha 1

• 11 months later...

Guess one of the many posts we lost was the return of dr chickie on New Year’s Day in blighty and America 8pm on I95 maybe upside down lands too?

then part 2 on sun Jan 5 will be simulcast as a fathom event at 2pm i95 time

There is also a reconstructed animated episode on boxing Day from the Patrick troughton era called the macro terror ...

On 12/16/2019 at 11:13 AM, AMIW said:

Guess one of the many posts we lost was the return of dr chickie on New Year’s Day in blighty and America 8pm on I95 maybe upside down lands too?

then part 2 on sun Jan 5 will be simulcast as a fathom event at 2pm i95 time

There is also a reconstructed animated episode on boxing Day from the Patrick troughton era called the macro terror ...

we'll get in in April or some stupid time 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2018 at 12:02 AM, newcastle roy said:

I'm out.

I'm back in again

I was wrong, she is brill

and it's nowt to do with that fact that i fancy the pants off her.

honestly:rolleyes:

I don't like The Master like, he's a bit of a bad bugger 

• Haha 1

On 1/2/2020 at 3:29 PM, Eileen said:

Wasn't very impressed - too sci-fi-silly for me.

I'm waiting for the episode where they're in Paris, 1943. I like the ones about real stuff … with a bit of film trickery thrown in.

I hope this episode leads people to find out more about Noor Inayat Khan.

She shouldn't have taken her back - 'Good luck' is certainly not what Noor experienced.

• Like 1

I have just returned from the cinema where we got to see episodes 1 and 2 back to back and then a live q + a with the cast in which mandip said more than once that she loved filming in Wales so ther was lots of cheering from seat g14

• Love Love Love! 1

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...