CosmicKid

Woo hooo... another upgrade

Recommended Posts

I know how you all just love upgrades and changes so here's another one! This time it's only the message board that's affected, but apart from some cosmetic changes there are also a few new features, some of which I will implement over the coming hours and days.

As usual with upgrades, there may be some kinks and bugs that need to be worked out before everything works smoothly. I already see a few that I need to work on. Feel free to report them here or in private messages to me.

Oh, and I wonder if those of you with iPad troubles feel any changes for the better?

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least I got back in this time. Whether that's good or bad, I'm not sure. ;)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are those smileys new? You know, not just 'likes'? Heck that's gonna cause controversy among some.

Write something daft (dafter than usual) so I can use the 'confused' one, Keith.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Eileen said:

Are those smileys new? You know, not just 'likes'? Heck that's gonna cause controversy with some.

Write something daft (dafter than usual) so I can use the 'confused' one, Keith.

Donald Trump

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey man, wait until I edit my grammar! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You'll be sending him an apple, next. :)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we please have a 'fainting' one for when Growin' Up says something positive about Brucie?

And a 'thumbs up' for when Daisey gets her Janey's right :lol: 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, janeymarywendy said:

Can we please have a 'fainting' one for when Growin' Up says something positive about Brucie?

And a 'thumbs up' for when Daisey gets her Janey's right :lol: 

How about a 'head in hands' for when someone starts a duplicate thread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Avatar disappeared a long time ago, after a previous upgrade;  but seems now to have returned. So, at least that's a good thing. Wonder if the change will also show the true number of my posts. Another previous change - the Cambodian Upgrade - reset them to zero.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, janeymarywendy said:

And a 'thumbs up' for when Daisey gets her Janey's right :lol: 

What could we have for an illegal use of apostrophes? A dunce's hat would not be pc.

Talking of post counts, I see mine is ludicrously low ... I was rather proud of the amount of posts I had - most of them welcoming ones. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Eileen said:

Talking of post counts, I see mine is ludicrously low ...

That's just this weeks total!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eileen said:

What could we have for an illegal use of apostrophes? A dunce's hat would not be pc.

Talking of post counts, I see mine is ludicrously low ... I was rather proud of the amount of posts I had - most of them welcoming ones. :)

Now then, Miss E.  I have pondered for over an hour and I think I got an apostrophe in the wrong place.  Actually, I don't think it should be there at all.  It should be Janeys. 

Pass the dunce's hat :lol:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Born To Walk said:

How about a 'head in hands' for when someone starts a duplicate thread?

That would be Andrew when someone else starts a SetList Vision fred.  

 

images (1).jpeg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, goonerginge said:

My Avatar disappeared a long time ago, after a previous upgrade;  but seems now to have returned. So, at least that's a good thing. Wonder if the change will also show the true number of my posts. Another previous change - the Cambodian Upgrade - reset them to zero.

Blakey's back.  All's well :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, janeymarywendy said:

That would be Andrew when someone else starts a SetList Vision fred.  

 

images (1).jpeg

Andrew NEVER starts an SLV fred if someone else has jumped the gun. It would be quite beneath him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, berlintramp said:

Andrew NEVER starts an SLV fred if someone else has jumped the gun. It would be quite beneath him.

I know he doesn't ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is my impression right that all the writing has shrunk a little? Or is it due to my old lady's eyes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't like it.

 

I DON'T LIKE IT I TELL YOU.

 

I fear change.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.