CosmicKid

Woo hooo... another upgrade

Just now, 1651997 said:

Yeah, I think this one is kind of... strange. Can't really express myself, sorry. The old font was generic but also better to look at, in my opinion. But fonts are a very divisive topic! I don't want us to fight to death because of this :lol:

I know what you mean. It'll probably take some time to get used to then you'll forget what the old one looked like, I know it took me a minute to remember earlier on. 

1 minute ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

I know what you mean. It'll probably take some time to get used to then you'll forget what the old one looked like, I know it took me a minute to remember earlier on. 

Yeah, it really isn't the most memorable feature :P

• Like 1

What's this about a Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce button?

• Bruuuuce! 9

4 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

What's this about a Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce button?

It's 'For You', Daisey ;)

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, BrilliantDisguise said:

Font change?  The font is the same for me.  What exactly do you mean by font change?

The font is the same for me, too.

1 hour ago, janeymarywendy said:

The font is the same for me, too.

And me! Strange. However, if Tie has a font which is easier for her to read, then I'm all in favour. I think I like the various buttons.

• Bruuuuce! 1

Oh is it just me who likes the new look? :o I have my font set at 200 so I can only comment on how I see it on my Laptop which is better for me. 

1 hour ago, tie that bind said:

Oh is it just me who likes the new look? :o I have my font set at 200 so I can only comment on how I see it on my Laptop which is better for me. 

I am happy with the new look. My font is the same as it always was, I like the boxes and I like the different options on the react buttons (is that the correct term) although I am not sure what the little cup should be used for? Is it for a champion post, as in one we really like? And I still have no idea about the clubs we can apparently set up or join...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ann Jones said:

I am not sure what the little cup should be used for?

If you move your cursor onto it, Ann, you'll see that it is meant to mean "thank you". We'll have use for that, I'm sure. For Karsten, for instance, providing us with ever new toys to play with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, berlintramp said:

If you move your cursor onto it, Ann, you'll see that it is meant to mean "thank you". We'll have use for that, I'm sure. For Karsten, for instance, providing us with ever new toys to play with.

That's useful!

21 hours ago, janeymarywendy said:

I really like the big letters that people who haven't got an avatar have been given.  Very cool.

Would it be difficult to give me a J and an M  and a W in pastel colours? I guess so :lol: I'd have to get rid of Liza too.

I really like this feature especially while using my phone. Because when you open the community up and on the main page, all I see are avatars and not names. So it use to be the ones without an avatar it would be just a blank person. Now with say the Big "S".... most likely that is Swamps. and "R" is RB and M is most likely Madame Marie. I like it.  

Ok, I'm kinda slow on the uptake here... I just realized there's no post count any longer.  At least on my phone.  Not sure about any other device... 

4 hours ago, rosiejaneymary said:

Ok, I'm kinda slow on the uptake here... I just realized there's no post count any longer.  At least on my phone.  Not sure about any other device... 

I think Rachel said there was no post count on her phone, but it is there on her laptop.

I still have a post count on my iPad.

• Thanks 1

On 30/07/2017 at 9:22 AM, scottishjambo said:

Can't seem to get the links to work on my iPad Pro. Can anyone help?

Same for me on an iPad Air 2.

Links do not work, which means I cannot even sign in.

On 30/07/2017 at 11:11 PM, Paolo's Circus Story said:

It'll probably take some time to get used to then you'll forget what the old one looked like.

But you get used to anything
Sooner or later it just becomes your life

• Like 2
  • Bruuuuce! 1

The Clubs tab doesn't appear on my laptop or my ipad, but it appears on my (work ;)) desktops. Which, I hope, explains my confusion on the "Clubs" thread. 

7 minutes ago, Marilla Gorilla said:

The Clubs tab doesn't appear on my laptop or my ipad, but it appears on my (work ;)) desktops. Which, I hope, explains my confusion on the "Clubs" thread. 

Clubs tab doesn't appear on my iPad and if I go to the icons it doesn't tell me what they are for, which clearly it does for some people as Berlin Tramp told me the little cup is for thank you. Everything else seems to be working fine.

I had to ride the train alone this morning without you all 

• Sad 2