Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CosmicKid

Woo hooo... another upgrade

1 hour ago, Daisey Jeep said:

I had to ride the train alone this morning without you all 

:o:o:o

...but the music of Bruce was with you.

So this is wierd.  When I hold my iPad in landscape position everything works fine, but when I turn it to portrait none of the links work.   No big deal for me because I nearly always use it in landscape position anyway.  Just wanted to mentoon in case others were having the problem.  

Otherwise like the new look and features.  

9 hours ago, Wasted in the heat said:

So this is wierd.  When I hold my iPad in landscape position everything works fine, but when I turn it to portrait none of the links work.   No big deal for me because I nearly always use it in landscape position anyway.  Just wanted to mentoon in case others were having the problem.  

I'm not sure what the trophy means, but I'm going with champion effort and I would add likes and Bruuuuuuce's to the collection for you if I could.

So on my Samsung tablet, I get the same. Hold it upright and nothing works. Flip it sideways to landscape, and bingo it's working.

Great find and thanks for sharing

3 minutes ago, Bosstralian said:

I'm not sure what the trophy means, but I'm going with champion effort and I would add likes and Bruuuuuuce's to the collection for you if I could.

So on my Samsung tablet, I get the same. Hold it upright and nothing works. Flip it sideways to landscape, and bingo it's working.

Great find and thanks for sharing

The trophy means thank you, but I like champion effort too B)

On 08/08/2017 at 11:51 PM, Wasted in the heat said:

Great call! Works for me when I hold iPad in landscape format too!

As an extra, I wanted to have a look at GL on my PC t work the other day. To be discrete, I 'minimised' the browser window to half size. Lo and behold, all the links stopped working with the window minimised. Expanded back to full screen, and everything worked again.

Strange....