micktonerdeaf

Little Steven and DoS - London and other venues

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

You'd turn down a life of leisure and a pirate's treasure with Bruce because of love and respect for Patti? Very honourable. 

That and the fact that he's 48 years older than me :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rachelharms said:

That and the fact that he's 48 years older than me :P 

Mick Jagger's wife is 43 years younger than him, and he's got a bairn younger than his great-grandson, so hey, don't let your dreams be memes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

Mick Jagger's wife is 43 years younger than him, and he's got a bairn younger than his great-grandson, so hey, don't let your dreams be memes. 

Inspirational. Hey, I'd settle for a song written about me. 

Now.. What rhymes with Rachel? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, tie that bind said:

Sorry to say Rachel but I would be there like a shot,:( some hope!:(

Haha!! Well your posts in Just Bruce gave that away :P

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rachelharms said:

Haha!! Well your posts in Just Bruce gave that away :P

I was just going to post Bruce can leave his hat on there:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rachelharms said:

Inspirational. Hey, I'd settle for a song written about me. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

 

This really reminds me of the ballroom scene from Labyrinth and I'm not even sure why... But hey, a song with my name in the title! That's pretty cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tie that bind said:

I was just going to post Bruce can leave his hat on there:D

I wouldn't expect anything less :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, tie that bind said:

Sorry to say Rachel but I would be there like a shot,:( some hope!:(

I probably would as well. If Bruce came up to me and said, "alright mate, I'm planning on spending the rest of my life kicking about in Ibiza with Noel Gallagher, Tom Hanks and all that lot, d'ya fancy coming along?", I'd be daft to refuse. 

8 minutes ago, rachelharms said:

Inspirational. Hey, I'd settle for a song written about me. 

Now.. What rhymes with Rachel? 

Erm...

Glacial, Racial, Spatial, Facial, Biracial, Palatial

I don't even think these properly rhyme either, none of them have the "che" sound.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

I probably would as well. If Bruce came up to me and said, "alright mate, I'm planning on spending the rest of my life kicking about in Ibiza with Noel Gallagher, Tom Hanks and all that lot, d'ya fancy coming along?", I'd be daft to refuse. 

Erm...

Glacial, Racial, Spatial, Facial, Biracial, Palatial

I don't even think these properly rhyme either, none of them have the "che" sound.

Don't get me wrong, I'd absolutely love to be friends with the guy, we all would, but I wouldn't want him to dump Patti for me or anything drastic like that :P... Well... Maybe..

Not too sure how any of those words would equate with something along the lines of She's The One, but I guess so! Bruce is a lyrical genius, I'm sure he'll think of something. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

Erm...

................... Facial, ..................

 

I can't believe you included that one :o

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rachelharms said:

Don't get me wrong, I'd absolutely love to be friends with the guy, we all would, but I wouldn't want him to dump Patti for me or anything drastic like that :P... Well... Maybe..

Not too sure how any of those words would equate with something along the lines of She's The One, but I guess so! Bruce is a lyrical genius, I'm sure he'll think of something. 

I'm not even saying he'd have to leave Patti to ask me to kick about in Ibz. I'm just saying I'd jump at the chance of "never doing another honest day's work in my life"

Just think of a song/song title along the lines of The Rolling Stones' Ruby Tuesday. But stray away from the likes of The La's There She Goes - it's about a certain type of drug, not a girl!

3 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

I can't believe you included that one :o

You said it. 

I mean, I also thought it while writing, but y'know.

I was expecting a shocked response to be truthful. You just had the most vivid imagination of all.

51GCnpIbO+L._SX342_.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Paolo's Circus Story said:

You just had the most vivid imagination of all.

Moi? :rolleyes:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I the only innocent one here? :lol: Oh dear god

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rachelharms said:

Am I the only innocent one here? :lol: Oh dear god

I was genuinely expecting you to react it, probably post one of these :huh:

A bit shocked two lads responded with sheer horror before any lasses.

Oh, and I don't believe you. "Innocent", aye right :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, janeymarywendy said:

Satchel.

 

Was that Woody Allen's or Michael Jackson's? No, Wacko's was Blanket, Satchel must have been Woody's!

 

Carry on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd say that the Little Steven tour thread has been taken in a really fucking weird direction, but something just came to mind as I was about to write that...

I'm starting to see a correlation between threads on here always going in random directions and me posting in them as they do :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

I was genuinely expecting you to react it, probably post one of these :huh:

A bit shocked two lads responded with sheer horror before any lasses.

Oh, and I don't believe you. "Innocent", aye right :lol:

Well it didn't click with me at first, but you can have a :huh: now. I think that will be avoided in my song, but thanks anyway :lol:

Hey! I may hang out with rockstars but I ain't no groupie :P

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.