Sign in to follow this  
JustDan

The "Eagles" on Tour

Great show on Thursday at a sold out arena, 2:30hrs of superb wall to wall music played by great musicians enjoying what they were doing, if they came around again next week I would be there.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dr winston oboogie said:

Great show on Thursday at a sold out arena, 2:30hrs of superb wall to wall music played by great musicians enjoying what they were doing, if they came around again next week I would be there.  

I really enjoyed them in Manchester last week, though if I was being picky I thought there was slightly too much Joe Walsh in the second half of the show. I thought Deacon Frey was excellent and Vince Gill was great too.

1 hour ago, Brown Eyed Boy said:

though if I was being picky I thought there was slightly too much Joe Walsh in the second half of the show.

Not picky at all. Life's Been Good is entertaining, but way too long. Walk Away is just dull and Funk #49 is a bad song. 

Think of what they could have played instead! And I don't just mean that one, which obviously remains their best ever song.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2