CosmicKid

Picking up the tab - donations needed

My check is on its way to you Mikey!

Thank you Karsten (& Mikey and all the mods).

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MadamMarie said:

My check is on its way to you Mikey!

Thank you Karsten (& Mikey and all the mods).

Yes, I’d like to thank all the mods, too. :)

• Like 3

Done, of course. Thanks, Karsten, and thanks to all the mods as well. A thankless job usually, so it's good for them to get some thanks once in a while!:lol:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Marilla Gorilla said:

Yes, I’d like to thank all the mods, too. :)

Absolutely!!!  

• Like 2

Donated.  Big thanks for all you do to run this site and big thanks to everyone for making this a community.

• Like 5

Karsten I've never donated, for which I feel terribly guilty. This is mostly due to our crappy exchange rate which means 10 bucks is nearly 150 in my terms... But I have to, even if it is just $10 because this forum is part of my daily life and I couldn't possibly live without it.

Much appreciated Sir.

• Like 7

Sorry, it`s a bit late coming but I will donate next week thanks everyone could not live without the Lake and all its lovely people.

• Like 3

Done - thanks to everyone on here. I’ve had another great Bruce year and it’s been a pleasure to share it with you all and even meet some of you.

• Like 2

I know i havnt donated yet ( i changed banks and am strugling ) but honest to God where did you guys go ?

I havnt been able to get on here since yesterday adternoom and im living in a new town and i know no one and my email is broken , the fibre isnt working and my tv and sterio are in moving boxes 

You are my only form of social interaction !!

You have earned your donation once i work out my bank ! 

Done. Thank you so much for running this precious site! My life and world would have been much smaller without it.

• Like 3

Done ...I love this place and all the people .... even those who didn't vote for Detroit Medley in Paolo's covers poll. :lol:

Thanks Karsten and the Mods for setting the tone that makes this place a civil oasis on the internet.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Early North Jersey said:

Done ...I love this place and all the people .... even those who didn't vote for Detroit Medley in Paolo's covers poll. :lol:

Thanks Karsten and the Mods for setting the tone that makes this place a civil oasis on the internet.

Your pretty awsome yourself

We are all better off for each other's company 

(Going to try to do donatiin tonight)

• Like 1

Ill be donating for my friend Barry in the UK (in addition to my owm donation) as my Sprue Springsteen christmas tee arrived - i love it !

7 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

Ill be donating for my friend Barry in the UK (in addition to my owm donation) as my Sprue Springsteen christmas tee arrived - i love it !

Picture of you wearing it please!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Donation made finally! Was all I could give right now, but I'll certainly contribute again when I get paid. Thanks again, and Merry Christmas. :) 

• Thanks 1

Better late than never

Please note Chevrolet deluxe is squred up as he was very kind and got me that t shirt i wanted and posted it to me and it arrived when i had litterly 1 1/2 sets of clothes when we were shifting which was awsome

Now from me

Thanks heaps for everyrhing grrasylake

You cant put a price on friendship but id be up shit creek with no paddle without you