Fran Hart

Bruce Springsteen on Broadway

I know this is probably a long shot but I was very lucky to get two tickets to Bruce On Broadway in the latest round of verified fan chaos. They are for 26th May 2018 which is the bank holiday weekend. Sadly the person I was going with can’t make the date so I was looking to swap. These are 600$ tickets in the row c of the right hand side of the mezzanine. I’m not sure whether this is the right place to do this but perhaps someone could help or point me in the right direction. These tickets are not for sale but swap only. Thanks 

If you take a left turn a Loose Ends and then go down a flight of stairs there's a Ticket Trading Forum

https://www.greasylake.org/the-circuit/index.php?/forum/11-ticket-sharing/

Mind you, more people will see it here and the worst that can happen is it will be towed.

Definitely check BTX.

Also, probably not on topic but does anyone know if there has been a topic for ticket prices and there different seating? I'm surprised mezzanine seats were $600. Surely they're good seats but still.

@RagamuffinGunner1, from what I can gather the ticket prices are all over the place.  

I sat in the mezzanine, about 6 rows back and paid $200; while I know just 3 rows in front someone paid $625, but I know someone who paid $625 and was pretty close up in the orchestra.   I also saw a few $400 in the back of the orchestra months ago.  I don’t get it at all. 

While there are certainly ‘better’ seats, the theatre is so small, there are no bad seats.  

But yeah, it’s nutty. 

@Fran Hart, congrats on the tickets.  I really hope you find someone to swap. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, RagamuffinGunner1 said:

Definitely check BTX.

Also, probably not on topic but does anyone know if there has been a topic for ticket prices and there different seating? I'm surprised mezzanine seats were $600. Surely they're good seats but still.

5a2cf65bd85ff_Schermafbeelding2017-12-10om09_52_53.thumb.png.841a5ccc9dc3515874dc9ec396eb8611.png

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Wout said:

5a2cf65bd85ff_Schermafbeelding2017-12-10om09_52_53.thumb.png.841a5ccc9dc3515874dc9ec396eb8611.png

Thank you!! This is very handy and as far as I can tell pretty accurate based on what I paid, but my seat is one of the ones in the white. Although it's crazy to think the person next to me paid a $100 less and the person 3 seats down paid $300 less.

Is this fan made or did this come from an official source?