Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

Great recording of Jan 9th Broadway on Jungleland


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There’s a DVD/Blu-Ray popping up on eBay primarily filmed on the 11th and it has all of Jorg’s recordings! He didn’t film everything but there’s more here than what made it to YouTube.

Hapoy I took a chance and purchased. I know have a physical copy of the night I attended.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Thosisd said:

There’s a DVD/Blu-Ray popping up on eBay primarily filmed on the 11th and it has all of Jorg’s recordings! He didn’t film everything but there’s more here than what made it to YouTube.

Hapoy I took a chance and purchased. I know have a physical copy of the night I attended.

When you say "primarily filmed on the 11th" Do you mean it is a full show that patches in clips from other shows to complete it where footage from the 11th is missing or something??

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, ThePhisherman said:

When you say "primarily filmed on the 11th" Do you mean it is a full show that patches in clips from other shows to complete it where footage from the 11th is missing or something??

Rest of footage comes from 15th Dec and 19th / 27th Jan. Jumps around a bit and isn’t fluid but it’s the best collection out there yet!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thosisd said:

Rest of footage comes from 15th Dec and 19th / 27th Jan. Jumps around a bit and isn’t fluid but it’s the best collection out there yet!

I saw it on ebay. It shows artwork with the "Fan Made Do Not Sell" disclaimer right on it. But I can't find it on any of the regular fan trading sites. I wonder who "Music From The Underground" is and where they hang out.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...