Bootleg Requests / Sharing Thread

Hey, everybody! This thread was an idea I came up with after I had to switch computers and couldn't download some bootlegs on Jungleland or any other site because of dead links or torrents, plus there's no way to ask for a reupload or a reseed on Jungleland. But since I know a lot of people here are big bootleg collectors maybe we could help each other by sharing the bootlegs we have if someone who doesn't have a specific recording or wants to start collecting asks for it. Feel free to leave suggestions as to how this thread should work and requests for uploads and I'm sure somebody will help!

For starters, I'd like to ask for:

1. The M.U.S.E. No Nukes soundboards (1979-09-21 and 1979-09-22)
  2. History Is Made At Night box set with the 3 nights at Madison Square Garden

Since both torrents are dead on Jungleland and are amazing concerts that I'd love to re-add to my computer collection. Thanks in advance! 

I don't have either of those, but I have many others and a dropbox account.

Post your requests...I'll try to provide what I can.

Also, does anyone have in lossless the Tunnel of Love rehearsal show? 1988/1/28 I think it is.

• Like 1

This is fun, almost last century. A lot has been lost since the demise Tape/CDR training days it was more personal back then.

Sorry I don't have any of these show but I check back in to see if I can help.

1 hour ago, enro said:

Would love to get the remastered Winterland 1978 show.

If you're refering to the Prodigal Son At Winterland remaster, I can help you with that! But I only have it in mp3, is that okay?

2 hours ago, enro said:

Thanks that would be great!

Tough to find a lossless version. Such a great show.

Here you go! (hope it's okay to post links here)

Prodigal Son At Winterland - Live In San Francisco (1978/12/15)Download Link

Not really a request, just more of a question.

Anyone know of some very good 80/'81 River and '99 Reunion tour show bootlegs available in good-great quality? Preferably something different to the famous Nassau and Staples Centre shows.

4 hours ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

Anyone know of some very good 80/'81 River and '99 Reunion tour show bootlegs available in good-great quality? Preferably something different to the famous Nassau and Staples Centre shows.

What is good sound quality is personal.

New York 27.11.1980, Godfather bootleg Thanksgiving Night, and Philadelphia 15.7.1981, CC bootleg Spectrum Night.

The two shows in Stockholm, 7 and 8 May 1981, and London 5.6.1981 were very famous on the vinyl bootlegs Follow That Dream (7.5.1981), Teardrops On The City (8.5.1981) and Born To Be The Boss (5.6.1981), but I do not know if they still sound good to modern ears on cd.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Those boots Lampi mentioned are spot on. Although, the archive series has made allot of old audience sourced boots sound odd. Hell, after Passaic came out, even Winterland sounds odd sometimes.

That Thanksgiving night show is fantastic. The River tour is my favorite allot of the time.

• Like 2

12/29/80, Coliseum Night, is also a really great sounding bootleg. And Merry Xmas Baby (12/28/80).

And for the reunion tour, I'd say Olympic Stadion Second Night was a great boot, and then the matrix version of Boston Night (The Boston Tea Party), and the two Oakland shows (Second and Third "Frisco" Nights) (though you can't really hear the audience). The download for Hartford 5/8/00 ("Insure Me Now! Vol. 2") is really fantastic sounding.

I would like to request a clean version of Quarter to Three from the 78' Winterland show. Every version I have found so far sounds very muffled.