CosmicKid

And the winner of the 3rd Not Quite Annual....

Congrats to bhogg, and thanks to Cosmic Kid for organizing the whole thing !

T'was fun !

• Like 4

I had a lot of fun recording mine and listening to everybody else's. Thank you Karsten, for setting this up, thank you everyone for coming up with such great contributions and thank you everyone who took the time to listen!

• Like 4

Congratulations to everyone. I enjoyed listening to everyone’s contributions and will continue to do so.

Thanks for organising a Karsten and thanks to all of you brave enough to submit entries - a high standard has been set for next year!

• Like 3

Thanks for the music, everyone. I love all the tracks. Congratulations.

• Like 1

It was really fun to be a part of this--great job everyone!  Congrats to bhogg!

• Like 2

Pastor, I had no idea you were so talented!!!!  I absolutely LOVED your entry :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congrats to the winner and everyone who participated. It was fun listening to all entries. 

• Like 2

congratulations to the winner, thanks to the participants, the voters and the organizer !
very happy of this event

• Like 1

Apparently the winner is an infrequent visitor to the site. Still no word from him.

Bravo to the winner.

Bravo to all the performers and the organizer.

And let the music plays !!!

Congretulations to @bhogg!!! Greetings & all my respect to all my fellow participants! This was fun & inspiration. It felt good to be in your company. Thank you @CosmicKid for makIng it happen. I will definetly join in next time again.

are you freaking kidding me??? seriously?

• Like 2

Guys and Gals, my apologies for not checking in sooner.  Been a wild time of year with a son playing basketball, practicing baseball (first year of varisty); a daughter dancing and playing basketball; and me trying to earn a living, handicap horse races, and be a good husband :)

I have no words --- this is the coolest thing ever!  All I was hoping for was that my song could get put on the compilation CD--- winning was never a consideration.  The competition was stellar and there were so many deserving song submissions.   Many thanks to all involved!!

• Like 7

and I'm calling my buddy Terry right now. . . . .and yes, when they built him, they broke the mold :)

He's going to be stoked!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, bhogg said:

Guys and Gals, my apologies for not checking in sooner.  Been a wild time of year with a son playing basketball, practicing baseball (first year of varisty); a daughter dancing and playing basketball; and me trying to earn a living, handicap horse races, and be a good husband :)

I have no words --- this is the coolest thing ever!  All I was hoping for was that my song could get put on the compilation CD--- winning was never a consideration.  The competition was stellar and there were so many deserving song submissions.   Many thanks to all involved!!

If I'm going to be honest, I had a gut feeling you'd win once I heard that clip you shared. Perhaps acoustic is the way to go? Congrats my friend. Enjoy your victory but just keep in mind, next time, I'm coming for ya! ;) Congrats again though and to everyone else.