JimCT

Come on you Spurs!

Recommended Posts

Jim don't forget the Spurs game kicks off an hour later this Sunday as all of the contiguous US (apart from Don in the People's Republic of Arizona)

go to summertime on sunday morning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, AMIW said:

Jim don't forget the Spurs game kicks off an hour later this Sunday as all of the contiguous US (apart from Don in the People's Republic of Arizona)

go to summertime on sunday morning

Thx

Florida just voted to keep DST year round. No idea when that becomes effective, but it will certainly sow confusion down the road.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JimCT said:

Thx

Florida just voted to keep DST year round. No idea when that becomes effective, but it will certainly sow confusion down the road.

Well let us hope Don never moves to Florida as he could never cope with the complex task of clock changing :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AMIW said:

Well let us hope Don never moves to Florida as he could never cope with the complex task of clock changing :D

That's the point. There will be one more setting of clocks, and then no more. Makes it easier on the older folks ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ah I had missed that news

however I just googled it and the 2 articles I found both said that the state of florida isn't allowed to do that , they can only exempt themselves from summertime not exempt themselves from standard time

so will the state of florida declare independence from the usa and will my passport still let me in?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

harry kane lasts only 30 minutes - good test of whether spurs are a one man team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well Jim will be happy - and a bit of a spanking in the end good for their goal difference which is now comparable to man u and Liverpool if goal difference decided a Cl spot

and spurs now almost certain to finish above Arsenal for the second year running

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JimCT said:

Surprisingly, I may actually be in ATL at that time. But rest assured I will NOT go watch Juventus ;) 

well you could have a beer with someone who lives in Atlanta?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AMIW said:

well you could have a beer with someone who lives in Atlanta?

I plan to try to build in an extra evening if possible. I'll keep you and @Wasted in the heat posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JimCT said:

I plan to try to build in an extra evening if possible. I'll keep you and @Wasted in the heat posted.

You guys always forget @cobalt. :D Unless you guys just don't like him.

I bet both Wasted and Cobalt are wondering when they open up the Lake, how did I end up in a COYS thread? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually met Rob going on 20 years ago at a Bruce show so I never forget him.

now that Rob (Cobalt) is retired I don't think he gets out of his pyjamas let alone stays up past 4pm....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

You guys always forget @cobalt. :D Unless you guys just don't like him.

I bet both Wasted and Cobalt are wondering when they open up the Lake, how did I end up in a COYS thread? :D

I did not realize he was in ATL also. Thx!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jim brighton v spurs the postponed game is now tues 17th april

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AMIW said:

jim brighton v spurs the postponed game is now tues 17th april

thx!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sweet! That first Dele Ali goal was beautiful, wonderful pass, better finish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cl spot just about wrapped up only the battle to avoid a play off game left to play for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AMIW said:

Cl spot just about wrapped up only the battle to avoid a play off game left to play for

4th goes straight into the CL group stage now. The play off is no longer required. 

But I actually think there will be a fight until the end for the runners-up entry on the honours list this season.

LFC and Spurs will both be determined to prove the media’s not just being anti-Mourinho, and that they are genuinely better than United. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The media most certainly is anti Mourinho.

And for a reason. He’s a complete twat.

Difference is now he doesn’t even back it up with CL or PL trophies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Captain Chaos said:

The media most certainly is anti Mourinho.

And for a reason. He’s a complete twat.

Difference is now he doesn’t even back it up with CL or PL trophies. 

And contrastingly the English media is very pro Jurgen Klopp. And the reason, he’s a lovable clown who wins nothing at all. Our press love that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, doesthisbusstop said:

And contrastingly the English media is very pro Jurgen Klopp. And the reason, he’s a lovable clown who wins nothing at all. Our press love that. 

Ha ha - you united fans just cant help talking about that Liverpool side can you!!

So funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.