Come on you Spurs!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pure class by EFC  

I was born in York and have watched York City for over 35 years though thin and thinner.  Last year we were relegated to the 6th tier of English football for the first time ever. Hard times. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Spurs now play in-form Everton on the final day without Son, as well as Kane 

will probably need to load some youngsters on the bench too surely not sure they had and other first teamers available for todays game as they have a small squad

2 minutes ago, AMIW said:

will probably need to load some youngsters on the bench too surely not sure they had and other first teamers available for todays game as they have a small squad

It’s still possible that Spurs can finish 6th which would be more reflective of losing 14 PL games out of 38 if they did. 

3 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

It’s still possible that Spurs can finish 6th which would be more reflective of losing 14 PL games out of 38 if they did. 

I constantly have to remind myself that Spurs are third on the table because when I see them play they just aren't that good.  Not bad at all but not just third place on the table good.  Though, to be fair, this has something to do with the gulf between MC and Liverpool and everybody else.  

1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

I remember what two-three years ago when Spurs picked up 9 yellows on the last match of the season.

Good memory just looked it up and it was against chelsea ... along with that game and the one against qpr I mentioned it turns out chelsea have been involved in 5 of the 12 prem games with 7 or more yellows

Will post the link when I am home

Not entirely sure that's correct. I think that no more that four teams can make the Champs League. If Arsenal win the Thursday Night Cup they qualify for the Champs League at the expense of whoever finishes fourth.

1 hour ago, Ninethumbs said:

Not entirely sure that's correct. I think that no more that four teams can make the Champs League. If Arsenal win the Thursday Night Cup they qualify for the Champs League at the expense of whoever finishes fourth.

The limit is five EPL teams in the UCL. So Spurs are now safe. And they changed the rules so 4th now goes into group qualifiers as well.

https://www.premierleague.com/european-qualification-explained

Backed in for sure.