JimCT

Come on you Spurs!

Spurs may well have their biggest win in the Premier League this weekend :(

Jim did you see the nbc spot from the dugouts. The players get cup holders

2 of the spurs mascots look older and taller than Harry winks

and after yesterday’s camera fiasco today nbc have no commentary

8 minutes ago, AMIW said:

#pochettino-out

The cheese seems to have gone a bit off today.

The evil one is in the stadium readY to be the new manager:angry:

And that is why it’s TGLITW sorry jimct

• Like 1

On 8/22/2019 at 9:36 PM, newcastle roy said:

Spurs may well have their biggest win in the Premier League this weekend :(

I'd stick to the horses if I were you ;)

• Haha 3

:( 

They are better with Eriksen playing than without him, but he isn't irreplaceable. They should have made that switch early in the transfer window, if possible. But that takes willing buyers and willing sellers, and no one intended to make it easy or useful for Spurs. But his Hamlet on the Thames behavior is especially unhelpful.

21 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

I'd stick to the horses if I were you ;)

I thought we had as much chance of winning as England did winning the cricket !

13 minutes ago, JimCT said:

:( 

They are better with Eriksen playing than without him, but he isn't irreplaceable. They should have made that switch early in the transfer window, if possible. But that takes willing buyers and willing sellers, and no one intended to make it easy or useful for Spurs. But his Hamlet on the Thames behavior is especially unhelpful.

If Eriksen had of started i think Spurs would have won.

I'd be worried if i was a Spurs fan as Kane does look very poor almost as if he's carrying an injury ?? Something not right with him, he looked lost.

This loss today is why Spurs can not and will not win the Premier League this season, maybe Poch has taken Spurs as far as he can ? 

Like all teams that contain human beings (iie not man city’s team of robots) spurs have weaknesses in their case

they have a lot of midfield players who just aren’t quite good enough lamela sissoko dier Wanyama etc and can’t break a stubborn defense down

It seems like they have players who wanted big money transfers to somewhere else like rose, Vertonghen and eriksen and seem o just be running out their contracts

they dont even have a plan b if Kane is having a bad game or is injured last year at least they had Llorente 

poch outwitted by steve fuckin' bruce..he'll never live that down

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/10/2019 at 6:11 PM, AMIW said:

I forgot nkoudou  was still there I thought he was used in exchange for one of the new signings

Just read that nkoudou was offloaded to beskitas for 4.5m in the last few days

17 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

If Eriksen had of started i think Spurs would have won.

I'd be worried if i was a Spurs fan as Kane does look very poor almost as if he's carrying an injury ?? Something not right with him, he looked lost.

This loss today is why Spurs can not and will not win the Premier League this season, maybe Poch has taken Spurs as far as he can ? 

I hope Kane just had an off day; if he's nicked again I'd really start to wonder if he isn't a bit fragile.

9 minutes ago, Patched Tube said:

I hope Kane just had an off day; if he's nicked again I'd really start to wonder if he isn't a bit fragile.

In my brief fandom Kane has never been one capable of making it "happen" by himself. He needs service from others, or a favorable bounce/rebound that he can poach. He's good with his feet, yes, but for small distances, e.g., getting clear for a shot.

Also in my brief fandom, Spur's have always had a problem opening up teams that sit back and pack it in as NUFC did yesterday. I'd be shocked if any bottom-half club didn't play that way against them going forward, at least until Spurs demonstrate the ability to unlock that formation.

All accounts are that the 3 contracts running down have really put a pall over the team over the start of the season, Lo Celso didn't hit the ground running, due to his summer obligations and Levy's impossible personality when it comes to transfers. He fought and fought over the price for Lo Celso (and reportedly, others) while ignoring the clear benefit to the mindset of the manager and the team of getting those things sorted early on so they could move on to open the season really strong. Levy is incapable of evaluating when it is better to pay 2, 3, or 5 mm more than needed in order to get it done 6 weeks earlier.

On 4/18/2019 at 9:19 AM, dr winston oboogie said:

They are a much better team without Harry Kane playing.

I told you so back in April.

On 8/25/2019 at 8:44 PM, newcastle roy said:

poch outwitted by steve fuckin' bruce..he'll never live that down

Internet football fans at 5pm Saturday cry “Ole out Poch in” after united lose to Palace. 

At 6.15pm Sunday those same fans cry “actually Poch out Bruce in”. 

Ok, maybe not quite that far fetched. But not far off. :rolleyes:

• Haha 3

3 central defenders and only 1 fullback for jimcts beloved spurs... both want away vertonghen and eriksen in team

arsenal counter by fielding a stronger lineup by dropping 3 of their 4 English players

David Luiz takes himself out of the play brilliantly!