JimCT

Come on you Spurs!

17 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

4th goes straight into the CL group stage now. The play off is no longer required. 

But I actually think there will be a fight until the end for the runners-up entry on the honours list this season.

LFC and Spurs will both be determined to prove the media’s not just being anti-Mourinho, and that they are genuinely better than United. 

ah I missed that change thanks for the correction

if arsenal win the Europa league where do they end up? I guess it depends whether they finish 5th or in 6th/7th (and get one of the cup spots) does it?

15 minutes ago, AMIW said:

if arsenal win the Europa league where do they end up? I guess it depends whether they finish 5th or in 6th/7th (and get one of the cup spots) does it?

I think Europa winner is automatically in the CL?

6 minutes ago, davemunday said:

I think Europa winner is automatically in the CL?

Yep, TGLITW will have 5 clubs in the CL again.

But Athletico Madrid is still out there to stand in their way.

2 hours ago, AMIW said:

Yes it would be the 4 PL places + 1 Europa winner making 5 PL clubs if Arsenal win the Europa.

The Europa winners have to play a CL play-off though unless the CL winner has already qualified for the CL via their own league position. 

jim - i'm not sure when the tournament is being announced but apparently Spurs are also coming over this summer and will play in Minnesota, Pittsburgh and somewhere else

3 hours ago, AMIW said:

jim - i'm not sure when the tournament is being announced but apparently Spurs are also coming over this summer and will play in Minnesota, Pittsburgh and somewhere else

Thx, I'll keep watch, may depend on whether I can fly with my emotional support gator :) 

11 minutes ago, JimCT said:

Thx, I'll keep watch, may depend on whether I can fly with my emotional support gator :) 

if you are Polaris level you can

Just now, AMIW said:

if you are Polaris level you can

Never Polaris, as that would mean flying Un-tied, which is a violation of my 8th Amendment right against cruel and unusual punishment.

jim

spurs other game in hand against Newcastle has just been scheduled for Wed 9th May

12 hours ago, AMIW said:

Dortmund v spurs in Pittsburgh on july 25

desparate to win any trophy  spurs have appealed to the FA to award Christian eriksens goal to harry kane so he can get closer to mo salah and win the golden boot

this smacks of desperation what next Harry Kane tries to win a BAFTA for fake hair flick?

harry kane will be hoping for lots of dodgy penalties awarded his way this weekend

Jim = Harry The Cheater Kane and his buddies are coming to the US but nowhere near you

San Diego (the derelict stadium?) Wed Jul 25 - AS Roma

Rose Bowl Sat Jul 28th - Barcelona

Minneapolis (the dome?_ Tue Jul 31st - AC Milan

will Harry Kane claim the opening goal as he was only 10 yards away and blew on the ball/.

so much for VAR even the regular tv replay shows Valencia going over the ball two footed - should be in the showers for that

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AMIW said:

so much for VAR even the regular tv replay shows Valencia going over the ball two footed - should be in the showers for that

Think the yellow was about right to be fair.

Feels like the Juvy game - could've won, went flat when the opps scored. Oh, well.