Greasy Lake Community

Come on you Spurs!

JimCT

Stevie Wonder cannot play: as he was not eligible for the original game he is ineligible for the replay. As long as the team doesn't have a let down after the big win Sunday they should be fine. Everyone is highly motivated to win this, then rest up for Villa in 10 days and RB Leipzig at home in 2 weeks. Norwich at home in the hoped-for 5th round is a nice incentive.

49 minutes ago, AMIW said:

The bloke is a grade one bellend, this is more proof.

• Like 1

Will be in the big smoke weekend of 29Feb/01Mar for family reasons will check out TGLITW* and the Big Cheese as yesterday we got tickets for the Spurs v Wolves game at 14:00 on the Sunday, hope I manage to stay awake during the game.;)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, dr winston oboogie said:

Will be in the big smoke weekend of 29Feb/01Mar for family reasons will check out TGLITW* and the Big Cheese as yesterday we got tickets for the Spurs v Wolves game at 14:00 on the Sunday, hope I manage to stay awake during the game.;)

Will you nick the goalposts?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, dr winston oboogie said:

It will be nice for you to actually go to another match from the best league in the world instead of watching it on the telly every week as usual :D  

• Haha 1

The fa has written to dele asking him to explain his video... I checked and Harvey Elliott was banned for 14 days for his idiotic video about Harry Kane so hopefully the fa show some consistency and give dele some time off too

bernado silva was banned for 7 days for his tweet about mendy also