Come on you Spurs!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pure class by EFC  

I was born in York and have watched York City for over 35 years though thin and thinner.  Last year we were relegated to the 6th tier of English football for the first time ever. Hard times. 

Posted Images

KANE REFUSES TO RULE OUT SPURS EXIT

Harry Kane has spoken about his frustration at so far failing to win trophies with Tottenham - and says he is prepared to leave if the team does not progress.

"It's one of those things, I couldn't say yes, I couldn't say no. I love Spurs, I'll always love Spurs. But it's one of those things - I've always said if I don't feel we're progressing as a team or going in the right direction, then I'm not someone to just stay there for the sake of it," he exclusively told Jamie Redknapp.

"I'm an ambitious player, I want to improve, I want to get better, I want to become one of the top, top players.

"It all depends on what happens as a team and how we progress as a team. So it's not a definite I'm going to stay there forever - but it's not a no either."

On 4/7/2020 at 5:39 PM, AMIW said:

Evil cheese and some of the players warned about social distancing after social media posts 

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52208509

Since there haven't been any reported cases of the illness among the undead Mourhino probably figures he has nothing to worry about.

14 minutes ago, newcastle roy said:

"But on Monday, a Spurs statement said non-playing staff will receive "100% of their pay for April and May"."

To me that sounds like they are still furloughing their staff however the club will pay the extra 20%.

12 minutes ago, bigbonesbilly said:

"But on Monday, a Spurs statement said non-playing staff will receive "100% of their pay for April and May"."

To me that sounds like they are still furloughing their staff however the club will pay the extra 20%.

"Tottenham have reversed their decision to use the government's furlough scheme"

I'm reading it as a they're not using the Job Retention scheme  at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Fa finally get around to charging Eric dier for going into the stands against norwich

it is not as if they have had anything to do the past month you can’t accuse them of rushing to judgement

38 minutes ago, DarknessandHope said:

mmmm Andrew they are the Las Vegas Raiders now....:rolleyes:

Are you sure they haven’t actually played there yet so until then....they could even move to Reno and become the Reno raiders

3 minutes ago, AMIW said:

Are you sure they haven’t actually played there yet so until then....they could even move to Reno and become the Reno raiders

On January 22, 2020, the team officially was declared the "Las Vegas Raiders" in a ceremony at the under construction Allegiant Stadium