Come on you Spurs!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pure class by EFC  

I was born in York and have watched York City for over 35 years though thin and thinner.  Last year we were relegated to the 6th tier of English football for the first time ever. Hard times. 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Arsenal open up a 4 point gap above spurs , and at the moment would take the last euro spot irrespective of who wins the fa cup

no delle alli in the 20 even? the battle of sacked chelsea managers is todays game

skippy and someone called cirkin on the bench

1 hour ago, AMIW said:

no delle alli in the 20 even? the battle of sacked chelsea managers is todays game

skippy and someone called cirkin on the bench

Dele tweaked his hammy in training. Cirkin is a left back, from the U-18 IIRC, Jose said nice things about him earlier in the season

5 hours ago, AMIW said:

Continuing to act at the speed of a dead snail the fa get around to charging dier for going into the stands

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jul/08/eric-dier-four-game-ban-for-climbing-into-tottenham-stands-confront-fan-fa

4 game ban the evil cheese will not be happy

There is no excuse for any player leaving the field and going into the stands. Period. Full stop. Zero tolerance.

• Like 1

Breaking news : FA announce 4 game ban for Eric Dier.

Spurs manager, Jose Mourinho, reacted by telling Sky Sports :

“This is a terrific boost for my players in this moment as we approach the final run-in of the season still with a slim chance of making the last Europa League spot. Having Eric now ineligible for the next 4 games will give the whole squad a huge lift”.

1 hour ago, AMIW said:

David luiz the gift that keeps on giving

Any manager that pairs Luiz and Mustafi deserves the result

On 7/14/2020 at 8:17 AM, JimCT said:

This is a level of optimism I find ... optimistic :)

What are the odds on that bet?  

3 minutes ago, Patched Tube said:

What are the odds on that bet?  

Now? Zero. Best Spurs can do now is finish 6th with 61 pts. It's a duel with Wolves, and have to stay ahead of Sheffield and Arsenal. I think 5th will get a UCL spot, as I think City has a decent shot to win that, and/or United or Wolves have decent shots to win the Europa League. But there is a 5 team limit on the UCL, so it's Europa League or nothing.

• Like 1