Greasy Lake Community

Come on you Spurs!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was born in York and have watched York City for over 35 years though thin and thinner.  Last year we were relegated to the 6th tier of English football for the first time ever. Hard times. 

Pure class by EFC  

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, JimCT said:

On Lamela? No, got the ball. 

Maybe a bit off topic, but I remember a couple years back Delph playing for City at the time in a FA Cup match. He went in hard on a player got the ball first but took out the player. Red Card! City lost match and FA Cup that season. 

• 2 weeks later...

Evil cheese angling for his 20 mill severance payoff so he can go off and mismanage another side next season?

Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho says his side "have problems I cannot resolve myself" but does not believe Spurs are in crisis after losing at West Ham - their fifth defeat in six league games

• Like 1

Not much TGLITW football for the next 3 weeks:( with fa cup next weekend and pointless and covid risking international games the week after so looking forward to arsenal spurs

see that winks and alli are back in the squad with bergwijn and rodon now on the naughty list and out of favor

54 minutes ago, AMIW said:

Not much TGLITW football for the next 3 weeks:( with fa cup next weekend and pointless and covid risking international games the week after so looking forward to arsenal spurs

see that winks and alli are back in the squad with bergwijn and rodon now on the naughty list and out of favor

Aubameyang also apparently on the naughty list as well.