Greasy Lake Community

Come on you Spurs!

really interesting to go back topage 43/44 of the t hread when the Evil One was hired - i started the sack hi thread back then!

Official Incident Hearer

Members

49,246 posts

Posted November 20, 2019

I go away for a few days and the cheese turns Evil

#stinkycheeseout

@jimct what is the evil cheeses pay off amount when he gets sacked ... he has made more from being sacked bu chelsea and Man U than most people doin a 100 lifetimes

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pure class by EFC  

I was born in York and have watched York City for over 35 years though thin and thinner.  Last year we were relegated to the 6th tier of English football for the first time ever. Hard times. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, AMIW said:

really interesting to go back topage 43/44 of the t hread when the Evil One was hired - i started the sack hi thread back then!

Official Incident Hearer

Members

49,246 posts

Posted November 20, 2019

I go away for a few days and the cheese turns Evil

#stinkycheeseout

@jimct what is the evil cheeses pay off amount when he gets sacked ... he has made more from being sacked bu chelsea and Man U than most people doin a 100 lifetimes

MadamMarie.jpg

• Haha 1

Kane out injured

Evil One still counting has payoff money

Fan protests planned for outside the stadium, and for the League cup game on Sunday

Just another day of Spursy-ness

Kane not dead shock... in starting line up

viniscus not even in the 20 in case kane doesn’t last

6 midfielders on bench...

8 hours ago, AMIW said:

Is there anyone on the man city goal... has the ball even been in that half yet?

Saw a heat map of possession in the first half; MC could have safely had my (deceased) grandmother in goal.  

Spurs game back on tv jimct will be happy

in anticipation of the Man U v Liverpool game clashing they briefly created a link to spurs being on the streaming thing

They must have a screen outside the pub behind my house. The noises I'm hearing are tying in with the action on screen.

Spurs looking at one of the secondary European competitions or maybe no euro football at all there are 5 points behind Chelsea with 3 games left

12 hours ago, AMIW said:

Crap I had a friend thinking about coming to see the jets in hotlanta

Why don't the both of you fly over there. You can show him the homeland and drink some warm beer! 

Harry Kane has again told Tottenham he wants to leave this summer.

Spurs are now making enquiries about replacement centre-forwards, in the first indication that the club are willing to consider the feelings of their 27-year-old talisman.

They do not want to sell their prized asset, but Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea have all been in touch with Kane's representatives CK66 expressing a desire to sign the England international.

Kane's preference is to remain in the Premier League and he wants to have his future resolved before turning out for England at this summer's European Championships in June.