rachelharms

Bruce On Broadway ticket needed for 7th June!

If anyone has a spare ticket for Springsteen On Broadway on the 7th June, preferably in the orchestra, but I really wouldn't be picky, I'd really really really love to buy it. I only need one, and am willing to buy any of the different prices of tickets. 

Thanks in advance,

Rachel 

On ‎26‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 5:05 PM, rachelharms said:

If anyone has a spare ticket for Springsteen On Broadway on the 7th June, preferably in the orchestra, but I really wouldn't be picky, I'd really really really love to buy it. I only need one, and am willing to buy any of the different prices of tickets. 

Thanks in advance,

Rachel 

another trip to the states Rachel?

4 hours ago, davemunday said:

another trip to the states Rachel?

It's a maybe. I hope so. :) I actually got a ticket in the last release for Broadway, no intention to, but I got a code later on and as soon as I saw it, I knew I had to try. Tried for everyone on here I knew that didn't have a ticket only to find in the thread they were all lucky too, so I bought a cheap one anyway and have been debating it ever since. I wasn't sure, but my friend wants to come with me if I do go so I need another ticket now. I'm doing whatever I can to get there! I'm not one for fate but I do feel like it's meant to be. How many more chances will I get to see Bruce? 

40 minutes ago, rachelharms said:

It's a maybe. I hope so. :) I actually got a ticket in the last release for Broadway, no intention to, but I got a code later on and as soon as I saw it, I knew I had to try. Tried for everyone on here I knew that didn't have a ticket only to find in the thread they were all lucky too, so I bought a cheap one anyway and have been debating it ever since. I wasn't sure, but my friend wants to come with me if I do go so I need another ticket now. I'm doing whatever I can to get there! I'm not one for fate but I do feel like it's meant to be. How many more chances will I get to see Bruce? 

Good luck to you. Will your friend go with you to NYC anyway? Might get lucky on a ticket drop on the day, if s/he is willing to take a chance.

ps, I knew you would go... x

2 hours ago, rachelharms said:

Fingers crossed for you 

14 hours ago, Ann Jones said:

Good luck to you. Will your friend go with you to NYC anyway? Might get lucky on a ticket drop on the day, if s/he is willing to take a chance.

ps, I knew you would go... x

Thank you Ann! Yes, she's always wanted to go and I think it'll be good for us to both have something to look forward to either way. If it works out, she can have my ticket and I'll buy one there as I'll hopefully be able to afford one of the higher prices ones as it seems that's usually what's available. We won't be sitting together but it doesn't matter, I'd just really love for her to experience the show because it was so so special. 

I know you knew I would! :lol: I think deep down I knew it too. What can I say? It's Bruce! Any opportunity I have, I'll take it. X

• Like 1

12 hours ago, davemunday said:

Fingers crossed for you 

Thank you! :) 

Will Rachel exceed the amount of time she is allowed to spend in the USA in a 365 day period?

• Haha 2

On 1 March 2018 at 9:00 AM, janeymarywendy said:

Has our Rachel won the lottery? :blink:

I wish :( non stop overtime at work for the next 4 months more like 

On 1 March 2018 at 12:02 AM, AMIW said:

Will Rachel exceed the amount of time she is allowed to spend in the USA in a 365 day period?

My last visa has ran out now so who knows if they'll let me get another one :P 

Ok it’s just under 3 weeks away and I still need one ticket :( 

• Sad 1