VABOSSFAN

The OFFICIAL 2017-18 GL NCAA Basketball POOL Thread

Season is underway...Two big games tonight....Dook vs Michigan State and Kentucky vs Kansas.

To hear the "experts" talk, it sounds like Dook won't lose a game this year. :lol:

So give your team props here....Lots going on in college ball on and off the court...Except in Chapel Hill...It's all basketball baby. :)

——————————————————————————————————-

Apologies to Chris - I’m editing your post to include the ESPN bracket challenge link because I’m too lazy to look for it if it’s not in the first post.  // Judy

http://games.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2018/en/group?groupID=2238845

• Like 1

Duke v Sparty was a damn fine start to the season....but Duke broke Sparty’s back in the last 2minutes. 

I LOVE MY TAR HEELS!

Game against Bucknell tomorrow night. Joel Berry should be back!

20 hours ago, Skin2Skin said:

I LOVE MY TAR HEELS!

Game against Bucknell tomorrow night. Joel Berry should be back!

We lost Cameron Johnson today for 4-6 weeks...Had knee surgery today.

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, AMIW said:

only warm up games til the tar heels play the mighty dook :P

You sure spelled it right my friend.....Dook

• Like 1

One coach, One player almost brought a program from the bottom of the SEC to the top over one off-season.

Now it back down to the bottom half. Sad but it was only going to be one season anyway. But he did get people excited enough to sell-out almost all home games.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/michael-porters-career-at-mizzou-could-be-over-before-an-epic-story-even-started/

A couple of big early season games tonight.....

Heels vs Michigan State 

and

Dook vs Florida 

Go Heels!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Skin2Skin said:

That Heels game was the worst I've ever seen them play. :(

It was awful...Worst shooting performance in the Roy Williams era....Heels only shot 24%....We'll be back.

Duke needs to stop spotting teams double digit leads. At least they are winning tight games.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they lose at Indiana on Wednesday after playing these games in Portland. 

10 hours ago, AMIW said:

mighty Dook roll on :P

Dook sucks....period.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, VABOSSFAN said:

It was awful...Worst shooting performance in the Roy Williams era....Heels only shot 24%....We'll be back.

You know it.

Go Heels!....Beat Michigan....First game between the two since the "timeout ". ;)

• Like 1

Hell of a win by Duke. That was a great game.  Indiana is a good team, and winning in Bloomington is far from easy. A loss tonight would not have surprised me with the run of games they just played in Portland. Great job. 

P14 was at the game last night....IU pushed Duke the whole game, but fell apart in the last 3 minutes.  The better team usually wins in the end....

Scary stuff at NC State game in Raleigh yesterday...Puts everything in perspective...Glad it sounds like the young man from SC State is doing better.

10 minutes ago, VABOSSFAN said:

Scary stuff at NC State game in Raleigh yesterday...Puts everything in perspective...Glad it sounds like the young man from SC State is doing better.

EMS thankfully were quick and they had to revive him on the floor. Scary indeed.