MagicRatAFC

Official 2018 NFL thread

2 hours ago, MagicRatAFC said:

Mmmmmm maybe the tail end of his time, would've been 93ish?

But yes it was Mr Montana.

I looked it up and Joe Montana came to the Chiefs the season after Okoye’s last season. Unfortunately, Okoye’s career was cut short by injuries. Loved watching that dude run. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MagicRatAFC said:

Mmmmmm maybe the tail end of his time, would've been 93ish?

But yes it was Mr Montana.

Peace be upon Him.

2 hours ago, clemente3000 said:

I looked it up and Joe Montana came to the Chiefs the season after Okoye’s last season. Unfortunately, Okoye’s career was cut short by injuries. Loved watching that dude run. 

The Nigerian Nightmare, he was a unit coming out of the backfield.

I'd say Indi at KC will be the pick of next week's games.

I've enjoyed watching KC this season but it's still hard to pull for an Andy Reid team.

Darius Leonard and Quenton Nelson have been selected First-Team All-Pro!

They join HOFers Dick Butkus and Gale Sayers (Chicago, 1965) as the 2nd pair of rookie teammates to ever be selected First Team All-Pro.

safe_image.php?d=AQDRhcgZkbQ8TWkn&w=540&h=282&url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.clubs.nfl.com%2Fimage%2Fprivate%2Ft_editorial_landscape_12_desktop%2Fcolts%2Frllaz1mwmikoysmlwo7k&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_d_placeholder_publisher&_nc_hash=AQDgNKCFXzznGxCi

well that's a reasonable point of view  but you should at least tape it so you can see the bit where the 1.5bn roof gets stuck opening or closing.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, AMIW said:

7 hour pregame show - before the 4+ hour game and the 30min halftime!! and the 2 hour post game show

https://www.ajc.com/sports/football/cbs-plans-seven-hours-super-bowl-pregame-shows/DNV6IBaTs5l1fhTRygFVXK/

Like the FA Cup final used to be.

Superbowl 'It's a knockout' anyone?

I wonder what the colonials would make of that.

weather looks lovely in Missouri (which is where Kansas city is) for first yankeeball game after the real footie finishes.

Yeah,  we got 9 inches. 

I believe the field conditions favor the Colts here. At least we can run the ball. 

i have seen Man Utd lose at that field so it brings back happy memories for me , also a solo piano Incident at the old Kiel venue , full band INCIDENT at the sprint place good BBQ too

This is disappointing, I was looking forward to this game but Indi haven't turned up.

• Like 1

WTF was the no. 96 doing there?

I'll be pulling for the Chargers........but I'd be curious to see NE going into Arrowhead in the championship game.

These running into the kicker penalties are a load of shite.

Just occurs.................Mahones and Luck has there ever been an NFL match up where the two QBs had such annoying voices?

Fuck the Cowshits, their season needs to end tonight.

They bought asshole Amari Cooper and he's been their only weapon for the last six weeks. Just take him out at the knees. 

If the Eagles don't make it I have zero interest in the rest of the playoffs at least on the NFC side. Cowboys and Saints are two garbage franchises with disgusting personnel. Rams are okay. 

Rams still letting them hang about.........