Jenga

Trade Only - Tuesday, June 5th - Orchestra Row P

Hey all - I've got a business trip in Pittsburgh and won't be able to make the Tuesday, June 5th show.   I'm in Row P in the Orchestra, looking to trade for any other day besides the week of June 4th.    I live here in NYC so i'm flexible with regard to dates.

Help!

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer I have 2 Tix in mezz h On 6/21 I'm considering trading bc it's not the easiest week for me. I'm guessing you only want to trade 1? What's the face and fees it? I laid $320 each

Just seeing this now!   Actually I'd want to trade both tickets.     I paid with fees $837 for both tickets.   Mezz Row H -- damn that's the last row, but I just want to be in the house.

If our ticket prices are different I'd consider the trade but the balance.

Let me know what you think!

On 3/26/2018 at 9:27 PM, bombemwithblues said:

Hi Jennifer I have 2 Tix in mezz h On 6/21 I'm considering trading bc it's not the easiest week for me. I'm guessing you only want to trade 1? What's the face and fees it? I laid $320 each

Would you want to trade for August 29? I'm a teacher and that is start of the year and don't want to take off. E-mail me if so bthompson@blogitallnight.com 

Thanks!