Sign in to follow this  
rachelharms

Issues on a phone?

I was just wondering if anyone else has issues when reading GL on their iPhone/phone in general? When I click on the white dot of a topic to take me to the last unread post, it takes a minute to get to it as the screen jumps up and down multiple times before stopping at a random post? It was fine until maybe the last couple of months I’ve noticed it. I thought maybe it was my phone,  but I got a new iPhone last week and it’s still happening. Perhaps it’s that I’m using Safari and not chrome? Not too sure! Just wondered if it’s just me that this happens to! 

Haven't heard about this problem before. I don't own an iPhone myself. I use an Android and haven't experienced it. I can only recommend that you try other browsers and see if it makes a difference. Other than that, I have no suggestion.

On 6/12/2018 at 1:13 PM, stevie54uk said:

cant use ipad will not click links on greasy lake for some reason

My iPad only works on GL when it's in landscape orientation, not portrait. Turn it sideways, it may fix the issue.