Paolo's Circus Story

New Archive: Boston 2007.

Never noticed the disparity in price, but it's certainly a streamlined approach to the songs, and the concert does sound a lot better for it.

• Like 1

After they released Clarence's last full show, I always thought this one was a case of 'when' not 'if'

• Like 2

Sound is absolutely awesome.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SteveJhb said:

70 minutes a disc, give or take. Easy Peasy.

Not sure why I was thinking that 70 not 80 was the max.  Guess I have not had enough caffeine yet.

1 minute ago, LJ65 said:

Not sure why I was thinking that 70 not 80 was the max.  Guess I have not had enough caffeine yet.

Early CDs were 74 minutes, but the norm was 80 for a long time... I burned a few of those in my time I can tell you... :D

• Like 2

And I have created a bunch of playlists to burn cd's that were 80 minutes so not like I didn't know just a brain cramp. Thank God the weekend is almost here.

Full-band This Hard Land, how I love thee.

• Like 4

Has anyone else had the problem of downloading these shows using the "Nugster" download system, and when it's complete it's still missing songs? It's happened to be me twice now, and I have to go back and download individual tracks to get what was missed. It's not the end of the world but kind of annoying. Strike "kind of."

1 minute ago, hamerdriven said:

Has anyone else had the problem of downloading these shows using the "Nugster" download system, and when it's complete it's still missing songs? It's happened to be me twice now, and I have to go back and download individual tracks to get what was missed. It's not the end of the world but kind of annoying. Strike "kind of."

Happened to me now, one track didn't download... But I couldn't figure out how to just redo the one song missing so it re-downloaded the whole show...

Ooh that setlist has a lot of my faves! But I'm probably going to hang on for a half price sale, anyone got an idea of when the next sale will be?

2 hours ago, Tobieg2004 said:

Even though it is not the last Rising show from Shea this is the next best thing. What a great show and finally a release of a show that I was at!!!! Great setlist but unfortunately Danny's last full show with the E Street band. We miss you Danny!!!!  I will be ordering the actual cd of this one.

They don't sell these as actual CD's they are CDr's. Total waste of money to buy them. Self downloading is the only way to go. They released every show from 2014-2017. You weren't at ANY of them?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ThePhisherman said:

They don't sell these as actual CD's they are CDr's. Total waste of money to buy them. Self downloading is the only way to go. They released every show from 2014-2017. You weren't at ANY of them?

Yes, I was @ 4 of them. What I meant was a show from the archive series.

1 hour ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

With 24 songs they can fit 12 songs each to a disc. 

Yes, but one of them is Kitty's Back. ^_^

I'm looking forward to getting this one- Reason to Believe, Gypsy Biker, and the five-pack including Devil's Arcade. Good stuff! B)

• Like 2

I got Brucebumps when the intro went on for ages building the suspense then his usual is there anybody alive, but seems more powerful!

Steve is right the sound is very very good!

I use discs because 1) I just don't trust hard-drives, laptops, etc etc. I will copy my music onto it of course but I would not allow something I've purchased to live solely on some computer device, even if I make backup copies and spread them all around various hard-drives and USB sticks, just seems like a lot of hassles and and 2) because I'm a square and baby I don't care.

But I don't buy the shows every month anyway because I don't have the finances and I wouldn't have the time to listen to them all properly at the rate they're coming at so I'm quite behind anyhow but it's not a monthly expense for me so I don't mind paying a little extra for the CD's when I do buy a show.

• Like 4

That is cool and handy, no denying, but what if, for whatever reason, one day it doesn't work or it gets sucked up yer hoover or you misplace it - then that's 350 shows all gone at once,

ALL AT ONCE.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

Hopefully that doesn't break, get lost or get a virus like the hard-drive I had all my Springsteen bootlegs on did. 

So many shows lost.

LOL, that is just what I stick in my MP3 players. $60 card. One yr so far and no problems. All the files on it are backed up sufficiently in fact those are all MP3 and I have everything in FLAC. GB are dirt cheap these days.  I also possess no shows that do not exist on thousands of other people's computers so is anything ever really lost?

5 minutes ago, -Sussudio- said:

That is cool and handy, no denying, but what if, for whatever reason, one day it doesn't work or it gets sucked up yer hoover or you misplace it - then that's 350 shows all gone at once,

ALL AT ONCE.

I deleted a 1TB hard drive that was 70% full of Bruce audio and video and all unbacked up. Totally by accident, I formatted the wrong drive. Answered yes like 3 or 4 times without thinking and the second it was too late I realized what I had done. It was a bummer and a nuisance. But it didn't send me back to costly bulky CD's. Not even DVD backups. Nope, I learned my lesson about backing up. I headed over to Jungleland and started over. Winterland, Byn Mawr, and then the rest. It was before the official downloads so everything was available free. But even the official pay shows can be replaced pretty easy without spending all that money again.