Greasy Lake Community

Google Music To iPhones

BruceHistory

I keep all my Springsteen stuff on Google Music drive. 

Its been a pain in the ass to have to use a regular PC to download the new live shows from Nugs just so I can play it on my iPhone. Also, Google Music (Play) has a skip/pause between the songs and it’s annoying.

I’m a totally wireless person now and getting rid of the old PC. Does anyone have advise as to what I should start using to store and play my music across my Apple products? Obviously, a big transfer is gonna be needed to leave Google as well.

Thanks a lot,

Brad

23 hours ago, davemunday said:

Brad do you play the mp3 or FLAC versions of the NUGS shows on your phone?

Hi! I just play the mp3 ..... I’m not particularly specific in file types. I just wanna make it easier for me via Apple devices and be able to loose that skip between songs.

I really appreciate whatever you can suggest. That Nugs app doesn’t seem to play the stuff I’ve bought from the downloads. Plus, I keep some older boots in their as well.  

Brad

1 hour ago, BruceHistory said:

Hi! I just play the mp3 ..... I’m not particularly specific in file types. I just wanna make it easier for me via Apple devices and be able to loose that skip between songs.

I really appreciate whatever you can suggest. That Nugs app doesn’t seem to play the stuff I’ve bought from the downloads. Plus, I keep some older boots in their as well.  

Brad

I use the foobar2000 app on my iPod - transfer files from ITunes on laptop and there's no skips between the tracks

its free give it a go 

Archived