Greasy Lake Community

Recovering Lost Boost - Apple Lost My Files

opnallnite

I'm seriously upset and have spent hours tryings to recover lost bootlegs. Some of them were from original CDs over the years so those are good. However, a lot of stuff downloaded or bought on Bruce's site are gone and I'm not sure where to begin because it has been years since I've been doing this.

Long story short is that when I subscribed to Apple Music a few years back it replaced a lot of my non-studio recordings with studio recordings. I was able to recover a lot and some of it was on my iPhone but a few iPhones later I'm missing a lot of my downloads. A few in particular are heartbreaking for me (Wrecking Newark from 2012, the earlier Izod shows from 2012 and then the MetLife stadium shows) and then I'm missing like 3 songs from Upper Darby, etc.

I've learned my lesson about relying on Apple but I don't even know where to start. I've been on the Lake for years (even though my profile says 2003 it's longer than that) and traded with a lot of you but don't know where to begin again.

Is Jungleland still a thing? How do you guys store your music? Any help to get started would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, 

The boots will be easy to find over at Jungleland, official stuff like nugs we can help you out as I lost a couple shows a while back and within 24hrs I had them back give me a PM will anything non boot I can help with. 

I store everything on a external stick as  backup. If my computer broke, I can reverse the songs back to a new computer back into I tunes, or my I pod breaks its still on my computer/memory stick. 

6 hours ago, Badlands_89 said:

Hello, 

The boots will be easy to find over at Jungleland, official stuff like nugs we can help you out as I lost a couple shows a while back and within 24hrs I had them back give me a PM will anything non boot I can help with. 

I store everything on a external stick as  backup. If my computer broke, I can reverse the songs back to a new computer back into I tunes, or my I pod breaks its still on my computer/memory stick. 

thanks - i'll ping you for the missing downloads.

Archived